2025-2026 Northwestern

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations. Secondary submitted: 7/11; LM is 77.5, played D3 baseball and have couple research publications and still waiting for II (OOS candidate). Does this mean they're not interested?
No-- it can take many months after secondary submission to be invited for an interview. Not to mention, it is only August.

I've seen people submit secondaries in July and get invited to interview in February.
 
Congratulations. Secondary submitted: 7/11; LM is 77.5, played D3 baseball and have couple research publications and still waiting for II (OOS candidate). Does this mean they're not interested?
I'm sorry, i meant to say secondary completed 06/28 not 07/28
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have advice on submitting updates? I recently had papers published where i was an author (never have before) and I want to update them but unsure how to format. Should i just submit a pdf of the paper(s) or a pdf type up saying that i published with a link? would it be under their drop down category of general updates?
 
Has anyone else received a mini-care package from Feinberg? It contained like pen, sticker, etc. and a thank you for interviewing note.
I got it a week or two after my interview.
 
oh no wtf GIF by CBC


I can't believe they did this to me again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for people who have already interviewed? do you have any advice for what to expect/things to keep in mind for the 3 1-1 interviews? were there differences in the question types asked between the faculty and student interviews? any info is appreciated, thx and good luck!!!
 
Does anyone know particular things NW looks for? I haven't gotten an II and it's one of my top choice schools. I know a lot of people get rejected here, so it's always a long shot, but wanted to see if there was anything in particular I could highlight in an update letter.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad