You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Northwestern
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
jigglypuff3
Full Member
per cycletrack it looks like no? but idek anymoreDo they send Rs?
And I might get to go to school with Dapper Duck!!!NO WAY I MIGHT GO TO SCHOOL WITH MR MACROPHAGE
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
never mind I just got waitlisted. pritzker and northwestern both today
coolcloud17
Full Member
WL just now
jigglypuff3
Full Member
nevermind got the WL. 4th one this cycle i don't want to reapply 😭
MedicalBotty
Full Member
WL, gonna cry inside
Waitlists 3 a doctor you’ll be!!!nevermind got the WL. 4th one this cycle i don't want to reapply 😭
chigirl214
Full Member
WL. :'(( do they reject post-ii or does everyone go to waitlist?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
WL
wildcat216
Full Member
So much pain
patrickthestar
Full Member
+1 WL. Happy to even be on the waitlist but I can't imagine too many accepted applicants picking a school over NW
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1180326
+1 on the pritzker/feinberg WL combojust got WL [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] both pritzker and feinberg in the same day man i just wanna be near my family and s/o bro
neuroticism
Full Member
I'm guessing it's soft R unfortunately...+1 WL. Happy to even be on the waitlist but I can't imagine too many accepted applicants picking a school over NW
Terminator1134
Full Member
There’s definitely a few schools that most people would pick over NE especially considering financial aid.+1 WL. Happy to even be on the waitlist but I can't imagine too many accepted applicants picking a school over NW
Northwestern has really good financial aid!There’s definitely a few schools that most people would pick over NE especially considering financial aid.
qwerty-turtle
Full Member
+WL 🙁
qwerty-turtle
Full Member
I sent letter of interest and got WL too+1 WL after intent letter rip
ufache10
Full Member
The thing is most schools already over-enroll, so it needs to be a significant number of people before waitlist kicks in.There’s definitely a few schools that most people would pick over NE especially considering financial aid.
Terminator1134
Full Member
That’s true. I’m just coping, lol.The thing is most schools already over-enroll, so it needs to be a significant number of people before waitlist kicks in.
icepenguin2024
Full Member
WL, definitely seems like a soft R
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
+1 WL and regret not putting in a letter
4th WL it's been rough
4th WL it's been rough
Last edited:
WL 2 hours ago!
BlessTheMakerAndHisWater
Full Member
OOS A! 😍
Last edited:
Congrats everyone! If anyone has any questions about Feinberg DM me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1125342
Anyone see Feinberg in their CYMS tool? I'm guessing there's just an inevitable delay but wanted to check
D
deleted1125342
Do the thumbs up means you guys can see it or don't see it 😭 😭
doggydog210
Full Member
Do the thumbs up means you guys can see it or don't see it [emoji24] [emoji24]
I didn’t see it as of this morning!
I do see it but I got the A in December, it probably won’t show up for at least a day or two I’m guessing for February.Do the thumbs up means you guys can see it or don't see it 😭 😭
D
deleted1201071
i still dont see itI didn’t see it as of this morning!
Little late but +1 WL on Thursday
D
deleted1180326
anyone else not see WL on the choose your med school tool yet? just wanna make sure i did everything lol
chigirl214
Full Member
yeah i dontanyone else not see WL on the choose your med school tool yet? just wanna make sure i did everything lol
upperdeckystimmy
Full Member
Are any current students able to speak on what the deal is with the pre-matriculation drug test? Are we supposed to get one on our own and send it in? And how often after matriculation are drug tests administered?
Are any current students able to speak on what the deal is with the pre-matriculation drug test? Are we supposed to get one on our own and send it in? And how often after matriculation are drug tests administered?
It’s through Quest Diagnostics. Pre-matriculation one is sometime over the summer before. I think like early June when all prematriculation stuff has to be done. Don’t think there are drug tests after matriculation unless you rotate at Cook or the VA.
Have any other MSTP applicants who received a delayed decision heard anything yet?
I’m also waitingHave any other MSTP applicants who received a delayed decision heard anything yet?
chigirl214
Full Member
Any current students know how many of their class got in thru WL? And if you got in thru WL did you do anything post-decision
RedDevilz99
Full Member
Has anyone accepted in December heard anything about scholarships?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1186537
Just received a merit scholarship offer (via email). I was accepted in December!
+1Just received a merit scholarship offer (via email). I was accepted in December!
RedDevilz99
Full Member
+1
wildcat216
Full Member
Hey gang! For those of us waitlisted, when might be best to send a letter of interest or intent?
upperdeckystimmy
Full Member
Thanks, do you remember if it was a urine test or hair too?It’s through Quest Diagnostics. Pre-matriculation one is sometime over the summer before. I think like early June when all prematriculation stuff has to be done. Don’t think there are drug tests after matriculation unless you rotate at Cook or the VA.