Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received my acceptance yesterday! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
When did you interview/get out on the waitlist?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just received my acceptance yesterday! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
Nov. 30
Got my acceptance this morning, I'm so excited to attend FIU!
For those of you who have been anxiously waiting to hear back, here are my stats so you can try and see where you stand in the waiting list.
MCAT:30
GPA: 3.65
same! just accepted!! pretty sure I sounded completely *****ic on the phone though haha. 3.8/32 for those wondering.
Around what time did you submit your completed application/interview?Got my acceptance this morning, I'm so excited to attend FIU!
For those of you who have been anxiously waiting to hear back, here are my stats so you can try and see where you stand in the waiting list.
MCAT:30
GPA: 3.65
Does anyone elses to-do list say "Admissions not confirmed"
Does anyone that's been accepted/that is in the facebook group know if the number of members reflects the amount of people that have been accepted? Are you told about the group upon acceptance? And are people encouraged to leave if they withdraw acceptance. I know this is a little crazy, but the waiting game has made me so 🙂
Does anyone that's been accepted/that is in the facebook group know if the number of members reflects the amount of people that have been accepted? Are you told about the group upon acceptance? And are people encouraged to leave if they withdraw acceptance. I know this is a little crazy, but the waiting game has made me so 🙂
withdrew yesterday, definitely a tough decision... hope one of you get the call soon!
I think I got your spot! Received my acceptance call today!!!!!
stats?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.