Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im still waiting....oh man, is there anybody else still waiting on some form of news?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
im still waiting....oh man, is there anybody else still waiting on some form of news?
been following this forum (and your posts) and my heart sank when i read this. UMass really knows how to kick you where it hurts huh? 🙁Rejected half an hour ago. My stats for posterity were a 3.8 and a 36, and I had my best interviews here. I am just completely dumbfounded right now, I thought this school was a sure thing.
Rejected, 3.8 roughly 7 years working in the medical field, thousands of hours volunteer experience. This is aweful, recently lost my wife to cancer and laid off from work, now this. Anyone have any idea why they were rejected?
Rejected, 3.8 roughly 7 years working in the medical field, thousands of hours volunteer experience. This is aweful, recently lost my wife to cancer and laid off from work, now this. Anyone have any idea why they were rejected?

Accepted from the waitlist this morning:
34/ 3.72
Interviewed 10/3
Waitlisted 4/3
II 3/6
WL 4/4
Just got accepted off the WL today. Don't give up!

Congrats, guys! And thanks for posting, so we can have some data. Looks like WL movement just began, and the WL dates roughly correlate to priorities? Finger crossed!![]()
Do the current students have any recommendations on books we'd need for first year? I'm thinking it might be cheaper to get them on amazon etc than through school. Thanks!
current students: do you guys have any recommendations for housing? i wasn't able to attend second look week.

Compulsively checking email every 8 minutes. Somebody help me....![]()
Been watching for awhile and thought it would be selfish not to let you all know.
Accepted off the wait list at 2:30PM.
II: 3/13
WL: 4/4
A:5/20
Undergrad cGPA: 3.5
Undergrad mcpbGPA: 3.4
Grad (MPH) GPA: 3.84
MCAT: 31R
Hi Guys,
Congratulations to those of you who were accepted! I'm still waiting here, II 12/18 WL 4/8. Do you think more movement will occur into next week? I would LOVE to go here, it seems like such an awesome school

Did anyone else have their admitted check mark turn back to the completed circle in the website? I'm having a paranoid moment here...
![]()
... I'm sure it's nothing major. Ive paid the deposit and confirmed with them that they received it hahaDid anyone else have their admitted check mark turn back to the completed circle in the website? I'm having a paranoid moment here...
![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.