2025-2026 Massachusetts

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! There’s a Facebook and Discord group! Second Look Day is on March 26–27. I can send you the Discord link if you want, but for Facebook you can just request to join. From what the upperclassmen said, they check that your Facebook name is on the accepted student list and then accept you.
Would you be able to send me the link to the discord? Thank you so much!
 
Congrats!! There’s a Facebook and Discord group! Second Look Day is on March 26–27. I can send you the Discord link if you want, but for Facebook you can just request to join. From what the upperclassmen said, they check that your Facebook name is on the accepted student list and then accept you.
Can I also please get the link to the discord? Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A off the WL, also for my LEAD friends, I was on WL for both and i was accepted into Worcester and still on WL for LEAD, so I think that means they're full as of right now

To whoever is sending discord links, I would greatly appreciate that 😀
Thanks for the LEAD update - that's good to know. When did you get put onto the WL for md/lead?
 
Congrats!! There’s a Facebook and Discord group! Second Look Day is on March 26–27. I can send you the Discord link if you want, but for Facebook you can just request to join. From what the upperclassmen said, they check that your Facebook name is on the accepted student list and then accept you.
Hi I am an accepted student. Can you please send me the Discord link?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone have more information on accepted students day? If there is registration or anything else?
The school sent a few emails with the link to register for Accepted Student Day. It doesn’t seem like a general link where you enter your name and information—the link automatically fills that in. I feel like they would probs send another email with the registration link, but if you haven’t received one, I think it would be best to reach out to the school just to make sure you can register.

Regarding Accepted Student Day, this is what the school sent:
Pre-Events
Thursday, March 26: Inclusive Connections and Belonging - 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Accepted Students Events
Thursday, March 26: Kick-Off Evening Social - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday, March 27: Accepted Students Day - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

The main event will take place on Friday, March 27, from approximately 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. In the days leading up to the main event on Friday, you can also register for various pre-events, including the Kick-Off Social on Thursday evening. Depending on the program or track you have been accepted to, you may be able to register for additional pre-events.
 
The school sent a few emails with the link to register for Accepted Student Day. It doesn’t seem like a general link where you enter your name and information—the link automatically fills that in. I feel like they would probs send another email with the registration link, but if you haven’t received one, I think it would be best to reach out to the school just to make sure you can register.

Regarding Accepted Student Day, this is what the school sent:
Pre-Events
Thursday, March 26: Inclusive Connections and Belonging - 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Accepted Students Events
Thursday, March 26: Kick-Off Evening Social - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday, March 27: Accepted Students Day - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

The main event will take place on Friday, March 27, from approximately 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. In the days leading up to the main event on Friday, you can also register for various pre-events, including the Kick-Off Social on Thursday evening. Depending on the program or track you have been accepted to, you may be able to register for additional pre-events.
Thank you so much! I got accepted off the waitlist, so maybe there’s a delay in sending out the link? I’ll email admissions for it!
 
Hi everyone!I was wondering how long most people had to wait before getting the Criminal Background Check in their email? For those who have gotten accepted
 
Congrats!! There’s a Facebook and Discord group! Second Look Day is on March 26–27. I can send you the Discord link if you want, but for Facebook you can just request to join. From what the upperclassmen said, they check that your Facebook name is on the accepted student list and then accept you.
Hi! can you also send me the link to Discord group plz? Ty!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know if there is an accepted students group me or FB page? also any info about accepted students day? apologies if this is redundant
There's a link to the FB page on the accepted students page! There's also a discord and groupme, links in the FB
They just sent out an email with info on accepted students day but you could always reach out to ask about registration/info
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad