kidgamer101
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! Email! I actually thought it might be bad news since I’d read they call first but was super happy!!Congrats!!! Did you get a call or email??
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you!! Email! I actually thought it might be bad news since I’d read they call first but was super happy!!Congrats!!! Did you get a call or email??
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Was this for Worcester or one of the tracks?OOS A today interviewed at the end of January!!! Crying i’m so happy!!!
just regular md no track!CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Was this for Worcester or one of the trackjust regular md no track!
I interviewed in December and I'm still waiting.Anyone know if MSTP decisions have rolled out?
I would love to hear the answer to thisAnyone have any experience with submitting an additional letter of rec after their interview? One of the MDs I work with offered to write one and I'm wondering if it'll worth it or too little too late. I only just did my interview this week.
Just a note for everyone. The commuter rail is super easy to use!! Don’t waste ur money getting a car/uber!OOS how are you planning to get to campus from Boston for accepted students day? Rent a car or uber?
Just a note for everyone. The commuter rail is super easy to use!! Don’t waste ur money getting a car/uber!
Not sure why, but I have a weird feeling that we'll be getting some news Friday morning...interviewed for lead in early January, and I cannot wait until decisions come out 😭 😭 praying they come out in the next couple weeks or so
Don’ttt do this to me!!! Don’t get my hopes up 😭😭Not sure why, but I have a weird feeling that we'll be getting some news Friday morning...
It’s extremely variable, a true rolling system I believe - there’s really no way of knowing. People who interviewed in Jan have heard back, people who interviewed in August haven’t. Unfortunately there’s no way to knowInterviewed first week of Feb - does anyone know when decisions come out? I have been nervous since 😭
According to last year's thread, it looks like most applicants who interviewed in Feb hears back sometime in April. But then again, like @Starfall72 said it almost seems to be random so who knowsInterviewed first week of Feb - does anyone know when decisions come out? I have been nervous since 😭
Yes there is one. I think if you just look it up on FB it should pop upAnyone know if there's a FB group this year for accepted students? Saw a lot of students using one last year to track how many acceptances have been given out, but it doesn't seem like there are any posts about it for this cycle
There's currently 130 members if anyone is curiousAnyone know if there's a FB group this year for accepted students? Saw a lot of students using one last year to track how many acceptances have been given out, but it doesn't seem like there are any posts about it for this cycle
Still radio silence for me 🙁any mstp news? 🥺
^^^Anyone hear updates from LEAD recently?
They’re taking forever I’m dying 😭😭
congrats!! did they call you or email you+1OOS A for PURCH track, interview 1/20 for PURCH. Glory be to God!!! I cannot believe this.
Hi! It was an emailcongrats!! did they call you or email you
Congrats!!!! That’s amazing!!!! 🤩Hi! It was an email
holding out hope for a II! dream schoolIs UMass pretty much done interviewing? I’m not sure historically if they’ve given out II this late but I haven’t heard back so assuming mass R wave coming soon
They are done I believeholding out hope for a II! dream school
Yeah that’s what I heard tooThey are done I believe
+1 yup just tried doing the same lol.tried to log into my account to check the status and wasn't able to, reached out to tech support and they said the reason was that i had been rejected and therefore can't get into the portal again 😀
and the award for the worst way to reject an applicant goes to... UMASS! For ghosting AND blocking the applicants number lmaotried to log into my account to check the status and wasn't able to, reached out to tech support and they said the reason was that i had been rejected and therefore can't get into the portal again 😀
and the award for the worst way to reject an applicant goes to... UMASS! For ghosting AND blocking the applicants number lmao
Tied with Einstein who never even responded to a question I had about their secondary application hahaLiterally the worst communication I have ever seen from all the schools I applied to this cycle.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.