-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Dartmouth University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected just now. App complete in july. Good luck everyone
did you get an e-mail or was your portal updatedRejected just now. App complete in july. Good luck everyone
When were you complete? Sorry to hear!Rejected via email
did you get an e-mail or was your portal updated
Doesn't their portal only show that your materials and secondary have been received?
+1 🙁Rejected just now. App complete in july. Good luck everyone
.
Last edited:
did you get an e-mail or was your portal updated
D
deleted643377
Rejected today via email, complete in July. Very disappointing to hear this from Dartmouth
Sorry to hear that. I was complete early August so I guess mine will be coming soon too...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm guessing they were sent out around the same time today? I was complete earlier than the people that posted but I sent an update too so who knows.Dang - sorry about all the rejections. Now I'm kinda scared to check my email.
So all these are pre-interview rejections correct?
Still hoping for an interview here <3
Still hoping for an interview here <3
same 🙁 have heard nothing but amazing things.
same 🙁 have heard nothing but amazing things.
🙁 hang in there :hug
Interviewed in late sept. silence.
You and me both. Here's hoping.
me as well!! silence is tough...
You and me both. Here's hoping.
me as well!! silence is tough...
No kidding. lol
if it's still only your first you're doing pretty damn good!Rejected via email, LizzyM 73 OOS, complete July 24th. First rejection burns, but nonetheless good luck to everyone still in the running!
I'm (not so) patiently waiting since my interview on 11/4 as well 🙁
Rejected today... Complete 7/23
rejected 2 days ago...complete 7/15 31 mcat 4.0 gpa
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1Rejected just now. 3.8+/ 37, complete mid July.
+1I'm guessing they were sent out around the same time today? I was complete earlier than the people that posted but I sent an update too so who knows.
+1Got the axe this morning. Complete end of July. Good luck to those still in the running! 🙂
Rejected just now! Good luck all still in the running 🙂
anyone complete in august hear back?
Sorry to hear that! Quite a brutal rejection week.. Were you also complete in July?Pre-II rejection. LizzyM 67 (I think?). Good luck all!
Yes! Complete July 28th. Interviewed here last year. Bummed I didn't get that second chance, but I'm sending positive vibes to you all!Sorry to hear that! Quite a brutal rejection week.. Were you also complete in July?
Not yet rejected, but also wasn't complete as early as many of you (late Sept.). I'm sure ill be joining soon lol
Rejected
Posted using SDN Mobile
Posted using SDN Mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected
Posted using SDN Mobile
Complete date?
July 11th Update end of August tooComplete date?
Posted using SDN Mobile
July 11th Update end of August too
Posted using SDN Mobile
Thanks bud! GL!
Wow they are really letting go. I was complete really early July. Maybe they lost mine. Who knows! This has been happening at several places...
You serious? Applications have been lost? What schools?Wow they are really letting go. I was complete really early July. Maybe they lost mine. Who knows! This has been happening at several places...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K