Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm telling the AAMC I want my 36 bucks back. Lol I still haven't received a secondary and it's almost mid September.
No but really though...-__-
I don't think it's mid-september for Drexel, though.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So I'm telling the AAMC I want my 36 bucks back. Lol I still haven't received a secondary and it's almost mid September.
No but really though...-__-
True story. Admissions told me it's still early in their process.I don't think it's mid-september for Drexel, though.
They send secondaries to everybody. They had a major tech issue and have been sending them out in small waves (unfortunately at random regardless of AMCAS verification date). You will get one, just no knowing when...Has anyone received a secondary yet? Does Drexel send automatic secondaries to everyone?
I just answered your question on Penn State's thread. Every school puts a great deal of emphasis on the MCAT. Instead of posting on every single threat, why don't you just look at the MSAR and compare your score with their 10% percentile? If you are at or above the score then you are good to go.How much weight does drexel place on MCAT score?
Thats usually the morning of the interviewI recently got an interview invitation from drexel, and somewhere I read that we would be given the names of the people who interview us. Where could we find the names of them if that's the case? I can't find them anywhere after I confirmed my interview.
Complete 7/29, has anyone received an II around this date?
Oops, I meant 8/29.you mean your AMCAS was verified on 7/29? Because secondaries didn't go out until mid aug
I was completed 8/28 and got an II on 9/10Complete 8/29, has anyone received an II around this date?
When were you complete?so about this secondary... :-(
I was never complete because I never received a secondary. My AMCAS was submitted to Drexel on 7/28/2014When were you complete?
I was never complete because I never received a secondary. My AMCAS was submitted to Drexel on 7/28/2014
Please tell me I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten there secondary yet as of today??
From their website:Does anyone know if they accept update letters through their "questions for the admissions office" email?...
for that interview ethics essay, does anybody know what kind of questions they asked about?
I thought it's only conversation. Do they ask you to write an essay during interview??for that interview ethics essay, does anybody know what kind of questions they asked about?
Question for those who submitted the secondary:
I logged into the "application status" section and it says my status is still incomplete. How long did it take between submitting your secondary and becoming complete?
good luck!! can you let us know the type of questions that they ask? i read that it is not medically related, but want to know if that is still the caseI don't know, but I've been reading past threads and it is supposed to be relatively easy. I find out tomorrow![]()
When did you submit? That's crazy!A good 13 days...
Okay, everybodyInstant liver cirrhosis.
I wasn't too worked up about not receiving a secondary in a timely way, given that they're having computer glitches. But when I see that interviews have started, it's a little unnerving.Interview was today. Everyone seemed very nice. Interviewer just went over my AMCAS info with the typical interview questions (why medicine, why drexel, etc...). Ethics essay was very simple. Not medically related. If you have common sense you know what the right answer is. Very short.
I should add that my group was the first group they interviewed ~14 applicants.
Interview was today. Everyone seemed very nice. Interviewer just went over my AMCAS info with the typical interview questions (why medicine, why drexel, etc...). Ethics essay was very simple. Not medically related. If you have common sense you know what the right answer is. Very short.
I should add that my group was the first group they interviewed ~14 applicants.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.