-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Temple University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Does anyone know the address for thank you letters? I know they were in the folder but I lost mine and i'm nervous because my interview was more than a week ago. I sent in a hard-copy letter to the admissions office thanking my faculty interviewer but now I'm nervous. Were there email addresses in the folder?
I was complete here 8/5 and haven't heard anything from the school.
3.3/31
Why Temple, why? 🙁
3.3/31
Why Temple, why? 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the interview buddy!Hey guys, just interviewed earlier today and I was wondering how many of you that have already interviewed sent thank you emails to both your faculty and student interviewers? I got the contact info for my faculty interviewer, so I will be emailing him, but my student interviewer was in a bit of a hurry, so asking him for his email slipped my mind. I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere on Temple's website, and I don't want to seem creepy or suck-uppy by hunting his email down and sending him a thank-you. Both interviews went wonderfully, very laid back and informative, and I fell in love with Temple during my interview day, so I'm really hoping for an acceptance here, and if that means asking the admissions committee to forward my thank you to the student, so be it!
Thanks in advance!
Congrats on the interview buddy!
Thanks brotha!
Congrats! When were you complete?33, 3.79
The last few years they have done both email and snailmail on 10/16.Does temple release decisions on oct15 or do we have to wait for snail mail?
II!! Interviewing December.
I'm nervous about getting there, I heard it's not that safe around the neighborhood. What do people do; is there hotels right there?
Most people from out of town stay in hotels in Center City and take the 15 min subway ride or a 10 min cab ride right down broad street to the school. There aren't really any hotels within walking distance to the school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I've been "Under review" for nearly 2 months now... anyone else in the same boat?
+2
so I've been "Under review" for nearly 2 months now... anyone else in the same boat?
Same...when's your complete date? the last interview post said they were still on early aug apps?
8/20 I think!Same...when's your complete date? the last interview post said they were still on early aug apps?
Does anyone know if Temple is open to pre-II updates? Thanks
I hope so haha.Does anyone know if Temple is open to pre-II updates? Thanks
Does anyone know if Temple is open to pre-II updates? Thanks
They have a "send us stuff" section so I'd imagine so
Hey guys, received an II today on the status page but didn't get an email for it yet. Apparently you can't sign up for the interview day until the email comes. Anyone know what time in the day they get sent? Also, what are the available dates looking like?
Congrats. Mind sharing stats and complete date?Hey guys, received an II today on the status page but didn't get an email for it yet. Apparently you can't sign up for the interview day until the email comes. Anyone know what time in the day they get sent? Also, what are the available dates looking like?
Congrats. Mind sharing stats and complete date?
35+ MCAT, 3.9+ GPA, complete 8/15
Yes. Trying to come to terms with the fact that we might not hear until tomorrow thoughanyone else have a huge pit in their stomach today about hearing back from this school? it's my top choice right now...interviewed 9/23![]()
Lol I interviewed the same day as you....feel the same wayanyone else have a huge pit in their stomach today about hearing back from this school? it's my top choice right now...interviewed 9/23![]()
I feel like pretty much everyone feels they have great interviews and experiences at this school. Which is great, but makes things scarier.Lol I interviewed the same day as you....feel the same way
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, hopefully a good number of us will be accepted 🙂I feel like pretty much everyone feels they have great interviews and experiences at this school. Which is great, but makes things scarier.
And take this with a grain of salt guys: http://www.temple.edu/medicine/admissions/prospective_students/important_dates.htm
Idk how accurate that is, but hopefully today's the day!
I got my emailed interview invite about 48 hours after the status change online. I received my email around 4pm EST.Hey guys, received an II today on the status page but didn't get an email for it yet. Apparently you can't sign up for the interview day until the email comes. Anyone know what time in the day they get sent? Also, what are the available dates looking like?
Congrats on the invite!
Does anyone know if they will accept 8 credits of biology courses such as Anatomy Physiology I and II, in place of Intro Bio 1 and Intro Bio 2?
Just accepted via email!!! They are also sending a snail mail acceptance package. Interviewed in early September.😍
I didn't get anything 🙁 interviewed 10/1.. Is this bad news???Just accepted via email!!! They are also sending a snail mail acceptance package. Interviewed in early September.😍
congrats!!Just accepted via email!!! They are also sending a snail mail acceptance package. Interviewed in early September.😍
what completion date are they on does anyone know?
Just accepted via email!!! They are also sending a snail mail acceptance package. Interviewed in early September.😍
Congrats! When did you interview?
Posted using SDN Mobile
I just got an acceptance, I didn't even think I would!! woooot! 😀
Congrats! When did you interview??
Posted using SDN Mobile
Assuming wait list/rejected. Interviewed early September. No e-mail.
My status had not changed up to 1 hr ago when I checked. It now says Accepted.Those of you accepted.. Did your status change on the portal?
Accepted via email! 🙂
Accepted via email! 🙂
Congrats! That's awesome!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted via email! 🙂
Congrats! When did you interview?
Posted using SDN Mobile
I didn't get anything 🙁 interviewed 10/1.. Is this bad news???
I interviewed in early September. Do you know if you were supposed to get a decision today? It may be too early for your interview date.
Congrats! That's awesome!
Thanks! 🙂
Congrats! When did you interview?
Posted using SDN Mobile
Thanks! I interviewed on 9/18.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K


