2014-2015 University of Arizona Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Curious if anyone has gotten off the waitlist yet?

Members don't see this ad.

maybe they planned committee meeting around the traditional 5/15 date despite it being changed this year to 4/30? Last year waitlist movement started roughly a week after the drop date.

The group seems pretty active to me. I would just pose the question there, and follow up through a PM if anyone shows interest. There are a few students who have been posting listings for a few weeks now.
Cool, there's an FB group? How do I join?

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool, there's an FB group? How do I join?

Hey! There a few students on here who are accepted and still apart of the group. I'm sure they'll be willing to PM you the link :).

pretty quiet on this thread.. has anyone gotten in off the waitlist recently?

does anyone know where to find the exam schedule? I'm mostly curious about the frequency of exams. I know there's probably the standard exams after every block, but are there other weekly quizzes, etc.?

Just an FYI that I called admissions today and they said they haven't started waitlist movement at all and if they do, they expect it won't be until July. Fun!

Dang, I contacted them two weeks ago and they told me there was "very little movement" on the waitlist thus far but that they "expected there to be more." Le sigh.

thoughts on whether to apply if I'm OOS? was looking on msar and it looks like very few people get in ... 32 mcat 3.9 gpa?

I think you have a fair shot. I will be matriculating this fall as an OOS student. According to materials they gave us, more than 33% of the incoming class members are from out of state, and many states from all over the country are represented. But, the school seems more interested in fit than numbers.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you have a fair shot. I will be matriculating this fall as an OOS student. According to materials they gave us, more than 33% of the incoming class members are from out of state, and many states from all over the country are represented. But, the school seems more interested in fit than numbers.
should I apply to both tuscon and phoenix, then?

should I apply to both tuscon and phoenix, then?

It couldn't hurt. If you have the money to send the application to the schools and the time to do the secondaries, I think it's a good idea, especially if either school is high on your list.

It couldn't hurt. If you have the money to send the application to the schools and the time to do the secondaries, I think it's a good idea, especially if either school is high on your list.
do they have similar secondaries?