You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Georgetown University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What a tease!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7/31Sorry!! What was your Complete date?
Has anyone gotten a decision over the weekend?
Can anyone comment on how much walking outside is involved in the tour? It's going to be sweltering during the last week of August, and I don't think sweating through my suit would make a good impression haha.
I hope the rooms are air conditioned....
I hope the rooms are air conditioned....
Can anyone comment on how much walking outside is involved in the tour? It's going to be sweltering during the last week of August, and I don't think sweating through my suit would make a good impression haha.
I hope the rooms are air conditioned....
Georgetown M2 here (yes, really- I know I've been negligent last year when posting but that was because I was busy). I can't really speak for the tour because when I interviewed at Georgetown a year and a half ago, it was during the winter, but I doubt that the interviewers are going to judge you because everyone knows it's hot and humid outside.
Relax.
Hey everyone! Any tips on how to prepare for this interview? What has been working for you guys? I interview a week from tomorrow and am getting pretty nervous :/
Have you watched these?:Hey everyone! Any tips on how to prepare for this interview? What has been working for you guys? I interview a week from tomorrow and am getting pretty nervous :/
If people are getting rejected with over 70 LizzyM scores which are exceptional stats, then I might as well not feed them my $100 secondary fee and just apply elsewhere. Hopefully, when Bernie Sanders mentions that colleges have become a business that needs to be deconstructed, he hopefully means medical schools as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also complete 7/24 and I feel like the sharks are coming for me.
Yes. LizzyM~73Anyone with a LizzyM greater then 70 get an II?
Georgetown y u do dis
rejected. 🙁
When were you complete, if you don't mind?rejected. 🙁
7/27
Do you want to go to Georgetown? If you do and can make your case as to why you fit their mission and how it would benefit you to be a student there then it is always worth it. If you cannot find validation for applying there, then it isn't.Is applying here with a LizzyM of 77 worth it?
anybody know if Georgetown accepts in-the-area emails? I got an II from GW but am still waiting to hear back from georgetown and it's killing me...
anybody know if Georgetown accepts in-the-area emails? I got an II from GW but am still waiting to hear back from georgetown and it's killing me...
Same question!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While writing the "Why Georgetown" essay and doing some research on the school, I came to a realization... I have little experience directly working with the underserved, though the rest of my EC's and volunteering experiences are fine. Did anyone with an II have little exposure as well? I am considering not completing the secondary because of this.
anybody know if Georgetown accepts in-the-area emails? I got an II from GW but am still waiting to hear back from georgetown and it's killing me...
I'll second that question.
ThirdedI'll second that question.
fourthedanybody know if Georgetown accepts in-the-area emails? I got an II from GW but am still waiting to hear back from georgetown and it's killing me...
Two weeks ago Georgetown rejected me, but now I have a bunch of II's from other schools. Keep your heads up everyone!
II today! Submitted 7/12. Must have liked the stache.
Finally got a complete email. Submitted 8/2
Wowow congrats!!
Where at?
Congrats on the rejection, or the interviews? LOL I have interviews at Quinnipiac, Jefferson, TCMC, Oakland, and Tulane!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really? This is how I feel every morning when I see a blank inbox. And then get a notice around 2PM from Amazon asking me to rate my recent purchase of toilet paper.7/27 here.. nothing yet. This is really what it feels like:View attachment 195347
I've been complete at gtown since 7/15.
Attachments
WHY DON'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM A DAMN OSCAR?Really? This is how I feel every morning when I see a blank inbox. And then get a notice around 2PM from Amazon asking me to rate my recent purchase of toilet paper.
I've been complete at gtown since 7/15.
Rejected. Good luck everyone. Complete 8/5.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K