Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to hang in there. I just submitted a paper, so I am wondering how much I will be able to put into a new project with medical school starting in the near future (hopefully). I am also for establishing my fate sooner rather than later. I guess I will know in two weeks...No problem, I get caught in the hysteria too, but have recently become more like my balanced self. Except those moments of annoyance at not knowing my own fate in six months...
I'm just glad Pitt tells us earlier than most, so I can either start planning or check it off the ever-shrinking list of possibilities. All this waiting has made me realize I'd prefer to establish my fate sooner rather than hold out for a "better" school. Not sure if that's the impulse of impatience, or if I'll act on it, but it's an interesting observation. I guess I'm saying "I'm over it (the application process)".
How are you?