You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Brown University (Alpert) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
.
Last edited:
Did you get a call or email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Congrats! I hope this means there will be more movement soon
Has there just been very little movement here?
Has there just been very little movement here?
I got an email from Marcy saying movement was occuring at a very slow pace.
I was rejected yesterday after being on the waitlist since December, got the email at 4pm. They said that the class is full.
Whaaaat? That's scary. I'm so sorry to hear about that.
I was rejected yesterday after being on the waitlist since December, got the email at 4pm. They said that the class is full.
Do you know if your portal changed at all to reflect their decision?
I was rejected yesterday after being on the waitlist since December, got the email at 4pm. They said that the class is full.
+1 🙁
I was rejected yesterday after being on the waitlist since December, got the email at 4pm. They said that the class is full.
Same. I was pretty broken up about it. I had reasonably high hopes.
Apart from a confirmation note that my update was received, I haven't heard anything since being waitlisted.Has anyone else heard anything (or not heard anything for that matter)?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, idk if anyone is still following this thread but I thought I might as well reach out.
I was recently waitlisted at Brown and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or success stories about getting accepted from there.
Brown is my top choice by far (I wrote a letter of intent just before I got the waitlist decision) so Id love any help I could get.
I was recently waitlisted at Brown and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or success stories about getting accepted from there.
Brown is my top choice by far (I wrote a letter of intent just before I got the waitlist decision) so Id love any help I could get.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K