2016-2017 Brown University (Alpert) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just accepted off of the waitlist!!!! :D Interviewed 3/6

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! I hope this means there will be more movement soon

Reactions: 1 user
I was rejected yesterday after being on the waitlist since December, got the email at 4pm. They said that the class is full.

I was rejected yesterday after being on the waitlist since December, got the email at 4pm. They said that the class is full.

Whaaaat? That's scary. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Do you know if your portal changed at all to reflect their decision?

Has anyone else heard anything (or not heard anything for that matter)?

Has anyone else heard anything (or not heard anything for that matter)?
Apart from a confirmation note that my update was received, I haven't heard anything since being waitlisted.

Accepted!!! Keep the faith! One week to decide. I am over the moon.

I've been expecting some more movement from the waitlist this week. Has anyone heard anything?

Hey guys, idk if anyone is still following this thread but I thought I might as well reach out.

I was recently waitlisted at Brown and I was wondering if anyone had any tips or success stories about getting accepted from there.

Brown is my top choice by far (I wrote a letter of intent just before I got the waitlist decision) so Id love any help I could get.