2023-2024 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bRown :/

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Bet they’re deciding among us who should get the last 10-15 II

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Anybody know how to upload docs to for the financial aid app? It's like giving me error 404 when I click on the upload documents lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when we can expect decisions emails?

OOS WL. Fell in love with this program so we’ll hope for some good news in May.

• Care
  • Sad
historically, what percentage of their class do they take from the waitlist?
During interview day, I believe I remember a dean shared that they expect to accept ~30% of interviewees as direct accepts, and then they end up accepting ~50% of interviewees after the waitlist shakes out.

Do they even give out post-II Rs before their class has been filled out? I haven't looked that hard but I haven't seen anybody on SDN post a post-II R.
If that's the case, even if a large number of people from the WL are accepted, the odds are still small.

OOS II today!
Withdrawing
Complete late July

Reactions: 17 users
Do they take pre-II Letters of interst/intent?

We only had one reported ii on here yesterday & it was declined so are we thinking they're still sending a few more out?

Reactions: 1 user
Whoops im late, but OOS A on Monday, interviewed early last month

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Had my interview Friday Feb 9th, the dean of admissions said the next wave of acceptances should be March 4th! Just an FYI for anyone waiting for acceptance :) good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Had my interview Friday Feb 9th, the dean of admissions said the next wave of acceptances should be March 4th! Just an FYI for anyone waiting for acceptance :) good luck!
Did they say anything about if they're done with IIs or if there's a few more to go out?

i liked brownies too... sigh
Pre-III R
Completion: 8/31

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
If we didn't get hit with an R, are we still in consideration or are they just delaying the inevitable a couple extra hours 😭

Reactions: 4 users
OOS pre-II R received this morning! Godspeed to everyone in the running :)

• Care