2023-2024 Brown (Alpert)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody know how to upload docs to for the financial aid app? It's like giving me error 404 when I click on the upload documents lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they even give out post-II Rs before their class has been filled out? I haven't looked that hard but I haven't seen anybody on SDN post a post-II R.
If that's the case, even if a large number of people from the WL are accepted, the odds are still small.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad