2023-2024 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bruh I wrote down the wrong school on their secondary why us essay and I'm still alive wtf, just end me Brown :rofl:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
is this just a large R wave or did they say they're done with interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL @Me for being happy and delusional
IMG_3535.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted today and heartbroken. Brown is my top choice and I have no other II (WL from my only other interview). This sucks so unbelievably bad.

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
Waitlisted today and heartbroken. Brown is my top choice and I have no other II (WL from my only other interview). This sucks so unbelievably bad.
Don't give up! The WL isn't a rejection, and Brown also accepts letters of intent to matriculate through the applicant portal where you can plead your case. Their WL is also not ranked, which hopefully means that individuals who show a strong and sustained interest in the program are prioritized. Try to channel these emotions into expressing why Brown is the perfect place for you! You got this, and you should be SO proud of yourself for making it this far. It's not over until it's over!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Don't give up! The WL isn't a rejection, and Brown also accepts letters of intent to matriculate through the applicant portal where you can plead your case. Their WL is also not ranked, which hopefully means that individuals who show a strong and sustained interest in the program are prioritized. Try to channel these emotions into expressing why Brown is the perfect place for you! You got this, and you should be SO proud of yourself for making it this far. It's not over until it's over!
thank you so much, this made me tear up a little <3

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know when they let students off the WL? Is it only in May or throughout the next few months?

Reactions: 1 user
Does Brown like letters of interests? I'm thinking of drafting one—I don't have any major updates though.

OOS II lmao. This is crazy ngl I love u Brown.

OOS II lmao. This is crazy ngl I love u Brown.
The fact that this happened and you wrote the wrong school in the secondary kinda makes me think that secondaries don't really matter as much as people say that they do

The fact that this happened and you wrote the wrong school in the secondary kinda makes me think that secondaries don't really matter as much as people say that they do
Tbh, I sent an update letter where I used the correct name this time lmao.

• Haha
Guggen is just so good that auto-reject errors do not apply to his application LOL.

• Haha
Do y’all know when WL decisions come out? Prob not until after all the As are sent I’m assuming so guessing after March/April?

II, submitted mid September
Dates available from Jan 18 to mid/late Feb

anyone complete in July but haven't heard anything

Reactions: 5 users
IS II!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA

• Love
Reactions: 10 users