2016-2017 Creighton University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also withdrew, good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck at UWSMPH and god bless you for freeing up that scholarship money.
Thank you so much @McNerdy! It was a tough decision, but I think it's the right one for me (hard to turn down that in-state tuition!). But I sincerely wish you all the best, and I'm sad I won't be apart of the incoming class!

Does anyone know when people will start getting pulled off the waitlist???

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when people will start getting pulled off the waitlist???
I've been in contact with the admissions team and I believe they will start reevaluating the alternate list anytime from mid May to June. I could be wrong though! If you're really curious you could call the office and ask, they are really friendly and willing to help answer any questions you may have!

Withdrew my acceptance today. Hope one of you get that spot!

Reactions: 3 users
Talked to admissions this morning. About 15 people were let off a few days ago. They're waiting for more spots to open before they do a second wave of acceptances.

Talked to admissions this morning. About 15 people were let off a few days ago. They're waiting for more spots to open before they do a second wave of acceptances.
Did they give you that much info?
Who did you speak with?

Last edited:
People that got financial aid packages already...pretty much all loans?

Has anyone received anything about the eOrientation on Blueline yet?

is anyone else having a difficult time uploading immunization documents?

is anyone else having a difficult time uploading immunization documents?

I was able upload them without problems but couldn't see them after they were uploaded. I called and they were able to tell me what I still needed.

Reactions: 1 user