You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Creighton University Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've been in contact with the admissions team and I believe they will start reevaluating the alternate list anytime from mid May to June. I could be wrong though! If you're really curious you could call the office and ask, they are really friendly and willing to help answer any questions you may have!Does anyone know when people will start getting pulled off the waitlist???
They told us June during interview day, I remember!Does anyone know when people will start getting pulled off the waitlist???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrew my acceptance today. Hope one of you get that spot!
Talked to admissions this morning. About 15 people were let off a few days ago. They're waiting for more spots to open before they do a second wave of acceptances.
Did they give you that much info?Talked to admissions this morning. About 15 people were let off a few days ago. They're waiting for more spots to open before they do a second wave of acceptances.
Who did you speak with?
Last edited:
D
deleted781806
Yup. It was what I expected though, due to the financial situation of my family.pretty much all loans?
I haven't heard back yet either. They said late May to first week in June
Any word on the wait list? Why so late?
Any word on the wait list? Why so late?
They've said all along that it would happen in June.
D
deleted781806
Has anyone received anything about the eOrientation on Blueline yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received anything about the eOrientation on Blueline yet?
Yeah, my though is it will be later this month or even next month.
is anyone else having a difficult time uploading immunization documents?
is anyone else having a difficult time uploading immunization documents?
I was able upload them without problems but couldn't see them after they were uploaded. I called and they were able to tell me what I still needed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K