2017-2018 LECOM - Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got my Lecom secondaries today and submitted them immediately. Hoping for a quick response!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Just received an II !! anyone else?
Nice! I submitted my secondary yesterday (which is when I got it) so I think it'll take them a week or two to get back to me.

They sent me the email to let me know that even though my MCAT was "below" their desired percentile, that they still take into account my SAT/ACT scores lol
So that makes no sense to me, because I got a 502 on the MCAT and I just received an invitation to interview in August...?

Members don't see this ad :)
So that makes no sense to me, because I got a 502 on the MCAT and I just received an invitation to interview in August...?

Aaaaaaaah!!! Ok I sent them an email but I'm probs gonna call them in Monday lol. Also congrats on your interview! I wish you much success

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Aaaaaaaah!!! Ok I sent them an email but I'm probs gonna call them in Monday lol. Also congrats on your interview! I wish you much success

I find that email weird because I had a 504 and 501 and got accepted last year (they never mentioned my score being below their desired percentile).

Last edited:
Any more Interview invites out there? I am sure everyone else is just waiting to see the email like I am

Nice! Congrats! I'm starting to lose faith in my invite possibility
What are your stats and when was your secondary complete? I'm sure you're fine! It's only early July!

Just wondering: when checking your portals, is anyone else still getting the Admission Status of "If you have not submitted your supplemental application, click the link on the left to do so. If you have, this message will update once we have processed it. Do not submit another application" ? I submitted my secondary a few weeks ago, yet this is still my Status.

Just wondering if it is only me with this issue.

According to the LECOM portal I'm under review for both campuses. :unsure:

Members don't see this ad :)
According to the LECOM portal I'm under review for both campuses. :unsure:
Did that just change? It doesn't say I'm under review for Bradenton yet even though I submitted a little over a week ago

Did that just change? It doesn't say I'm under review for Bradenton yet even though I submitted a little over a week ago
Whoops I meant Eerie. I'm under review for Eerie. I meant to write they have my secondary as received for both campuses. Sorry!

II Bradenton 28 aug. Going to have to reschedule, I have an AZCOM Interview that day. The day was just assigned to me. Are they willing to change dates?

II Bradenton 28 aug. Going to have to reschedule, I have an AZCOM Interview that day. The day was just assigned to me. Are they willing to change dates?
When was your secondary marked as complete? And did it say it was under review ever? Congrats!! That's awesome

It said under review for several weeks since it said it was complete. That was June 23rd.

What are your stats and when was your secondary complete? I'm sure you're fine! It's only early July!
I will be a genuine long shot. I'm as non-traditional as it gets I think (being that I am 34).
506 MCAT
cGPA (undergrad)2.98
sGPA (undergrad) 2.74
post-back science 3.7
Have an MBA- 3.74 GPA

I work in the lab at a hospital as a med tech, have been for over 3 years now. Well over 1000 hours shadowing our Pathologist, and other various volunteering hours. Former Marine Sniper Team Leader, Purple Heart Recipient along with other awards. I think my extra-curiculars are ok but its the undergrad work that will end up hurting my chances I think. Completed secondary on 6/24

Received II today! Secondary completed 7/3.
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? And did you get a notice by e-mail or did you check the portal? Also, was your status ever marked as under review or did it just jump from "we received your supplemental application" to interview invite?

II today for Aug 14th
Completed 6/23
cGPA: 3.74
sGPA: 3.73
MCAT 503
My MCAT sucks so I'm worried about that.

II today for Aug 14th
Completed 6/23
cGPA: 3.74
sGPA: 3.73
MCAT 503
My MCAT sucks so I'm worried about that.
Congrats!!! That's awesome. Was your status ever marked as under review? I was complete at that time but my portal still states "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made."

Congrats!!! That's awesome. Was your status ever marked as under review? I was complete at that time but my portal still states "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made."

Thanks! Yeah I'm pretty sure my status said the same thing. I think that means your app is complete.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? And did you get a notice by e-mail or did you check the portal? Also, was your status ever marked as under review or did it just jump from "we received your supplemental application" to interview invite?

My status said "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made" and then I got a text message congratulating me on being offered an interview. I checked the portal afterwards and it said interview invite.

Last edited:
Just wondering: when checking your portals, is anyone else still getting the Admission Status of "If you have not submitted your supplemental application, click the link on the left to do so. If you have, this message will update once we have processed it. Do not submit another application" ? I submitted my secondary a few weeks ago, yet this is still my Status.

Just wondering if it is only me with this issue.
Same! I submitted my supplemental on the first day I received it (6/23). Are you by chance a fee waiver recipient? I was told that IT trying to process fee waivers in the order that they were received... but this was last week :(

Same! I submitted my supplemental on the first day I received it (6/23). Are you by chance a fee waiver recipient? I was told that IT trying to process fee waivers in the order that they were received... but this was last week :(
Yes I am. It will change to being reviewed soon.

I would just give them a call if you haven't already! They should be able to do this for you.

Rescheduling was no problem. The admissions office is super nice.

First time going through this application cycle/process. If you keep seeing the message "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made." and I submitted secondary on 6/24. is it safe to assume that I will not be getting an II? and do they send out rejection emails?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to send out acceptances after interviews? LECOM only gives 30 days for students to make the seat deposit, however it seems that most other schools don't start handing out acceptances until late September/early October, and they allow until Dec 14th for the deposit.

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to send out acceptances after interviews? LECOM only gives 30 days for students to make the seat deposit, however it seems that most other schools don't start handing out acceptances until late September/early October, and they allow until Dec 14th for the deposit.

In perusal of the past 2 years of lecom admissions threads, it appears that they accept their first round of applicants (from interviews in July/August) on Oct 1st.

Reactions: 1 user
I know this has been asked before in a couple different threads. But has anyone gotten the application status: " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days" without an II or rejection email for Bradenton specifically? MCAT score 31, GPA 3.75 because I know people will ask. But there's more to my application than two numbers.

My status just changed from "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made" to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." Did this happen for anyone else?

Reactions: 1 users
I know this has been asked before in a couple different threads. But has anyone gotten the application status: " The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days" without an II or rejection email for Bradenton specifically? MCAT score 31, GPA 3.75 because I know people will ask. But there's more to my application than two numbers.
I have the same statement under my LECOM-Bradenton status as well, I have no idea how to interpret it? Do you think it implies we may be rejected?

I have the same statement under my LECOM-Bradenton status as well, I have no idea how to interpret it? Do you think it implies we may be rejected?

I don't think so. I think it just means that they are ready to review your application

My status just changed from "We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made" to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." Did this happen for anyone else?

+1

Any Canadians received secondary from this college?

Nothing for me either. Was bit worried as many are invited for interviews already and have no secondary yet.

i submitted my secondary on 7/5, still nothing. I have a really strong app and good stats (3.81, 510). Just a 122 on CARS. I wonder if i'm going to get an II /:

I sent those with my application through WES
On June 30th