2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They be playing with y’all’s feelings. Rolling admisssions my a**. Doesn’t even have the basic courtesy for those who applied and interviewed months ago

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Isn’t it mid May?
A lot of schools have interviewed and most people usually make their decisions following mid-April from what I read the year before and previous years. Official massive movements should start mid-May of course though

I see there has been some decent WL/AL movement at the other campuses. Does this mean Bradenton should be seeing movement as well or does this campus operate completely different than the others?

I see there has been some decent WL/AL movement at the other campuses. Does this mean Bradenton should be seeing movement as well or does this campus operate completely different than the others?
I just heard that they favor people on the WL who are close to Bradenton since they are more likely to attend the school

I just heard that they favor people on the WL who are close to Bradenton since they are more likely to attend the school
Well that’s great to hear because I live like an hour away from Bradenton lol so hopefully that will be in my favor! It’s been tough waiting though

Reactions: 1 user
Well that’s great to hear because I live like an hour away from Bradenton lol so hopefully that will be in my favor! It’s been tough waiting though
Definitely send them LOI's or an update letter expressing further interest, that would definitely make them take a second look!

If the portal says "Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee." Is the decision through snail mail or email?

Last edited:
Definitely send them LOI's or an update letter expressing further interest, that would definitely make them take a second look!
Yes I’ve definitely been showing them my continued interest, including the LOI! So hopefully that will be enough to be pulled off the AL before the cycle is over

Yes I’ve definitely been showing them my continued interest, including the LOI! So hopefully that will be enough to be pulled off the AL before the cycle is over
Wishing the best for you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the current available rotation sites available for the school?

hey current student but they do give academic scholarships like twice a year but it’s usually only a few grand.

Are they available to freshman? What are the stats required? A few grand is a few grand

Are they available to freshman? What are the stats required? A few grand is a few grand
Yeah they’re available to freshmen and sometimes they open up the scholarship application in September so you can apply with your incoming stats like ur college gpa/MCAT. The main one is usually open to apply for in Nov/Dec and they usually check ur 1st semester GPA before letting you know if you got it in January. I have a high GPA here so I would try to get mostly A’s if possible.

Hi all! This might be a silly question, but, I submitted my secondary applications and in the portal it still say under review for all branches. What is the timeline like for II and info sessions? Will you be notified of an II before an info session or will you have to submit the interview videos before the info session? Just asking because they said the last of the info sessions will be happening in the next few weeks and I’m just nervous because I haven’t heard anything back yet. Any info on this? Thanks!

Hi all! This might be a silly question, but, I submitted my secondary applications and in the portal it still say under review for all branches. What is the timeline like for II and info sessions? Will you be notified of an II before an info session or will you have to submit the interview videos before the info session? Just asking because they said the last of the info sessions will be happening in the next few weeks and I’m just nervous because I haven’t heard anything back yet. Any info on this? Thanks!
You get an II then do the interview questions before the info session

Does anyone have an upcoming interview scheduled?

Accepted today! Interviewed a couple weeks ago

Anyone here know about the LECOM EAP program affiliation with USF? If so, could I PM you with questions?

Anyone still waiting to hear back from Feb interview/info sessions? Made an SDN profile just to ask haha

Anyone still waiting to hear back from Feb interview/info sessions? Made an SDN profile just to ask haha
I believe a lot of my friends are. They were supposed to meet “at the end of February” for decisions but obviously that wasn’t true or something happened I think

My info session was 3/31 and I received alternate list notification on 4/14. Does anyone know if for Bradenton the alternate list is the same as the waitlist? I read in last years forum that it is, but that at the Erie/Elmira/Seton Hill campuses that there is a difference. I interviewed at Seton Hill 3/1 and have had no portal change.

Recently withdrew my acceptance. Best of luck to the many deserving applicants on the waitlist!

Is there a group chat for Bradenton class of 2027? Does anyone know many students wil be in the class?

Just got my first ever A today! Interviewed on 3/3

just withdrew my spot here. Good luck to everybody else!!

Lol I never heard back since my interview. Will be withdrawing my position regardless