You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Hofstra University
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
~39%Does anyone know the post interview acceptance rate of Hofstra? I can’t seem to find it anywhere
II this week, IS complete early July
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Logged on to my portal and it shows my three letter of recommendations have been received but the portal is not updated, should it give it a day or two before calling?
II as well! LM 77 OOS complete 7/14 🙂
Congrats! Was complete 8/10 so hopefully i hear something in the next week or two! LizzyM? and IS/OOS?just received an II! complete 8/5 🙂
Congrats! Was complete 8/10 so hopefully i hear something in the next week or two! LizzyM? and IS/OOS?
OOS! and don't know my LizzyM but 511 MCAT and ~3.5-3.6 GPA
Congrats! Go kick bu**!II received! LizzyM 70-72, low GPA high MCAT applicant, in-state, complete 7/23, ORM (asian male)
II on 8/15 !
Last edited:
II on 8/16! Complete on 8/09
Very excited about this school!
Very excited about this school!
Congrats. Where did you get notified, email or through portal?II on 8/15 !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Email!Congrats. Where did you get notified, email or through portal?
Hey guys, I received an II from Stony Brook the other day. Would it be a bad idea to send Hofstra an “in the area” notification?
Hofstra is not receptive to ITA emails I thinkHey guys, I received an II from Stony Brook the other day. Would it be a bad idea to send Hofstra an “in the area” notification?
D
deleted930295
II today! LM 80, complete 7/6
II today, OOS but currently have a gap year job in NYC. Excited to not have to book a flight!!
Congrats! Complete date?
Thank you! I was complete all the way back on 7/2.Congrats! Complete date?
II received on 8/23! Complete 7/11, LizzieM~70, OOS
this is for general IA's?I don't believe so. This question is asking if anything has been filed against you.
The longer you wait, the worse your chances are. Time is of the essence.I've finished all my apps but my neurotic self feels the need to add more schools at this point. Would it be too late to add this school? I'd add them on AMCAS & the secondary is basically pre-written at this point..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today is the first day of interviews. Good luck to any of you interviewing today/ this week!Anyone here go on an interview yet? I have it coming up and its my first one so i'm hella nervous lol
hmu whoever is today lmao unless there's an NDAToday is the first day of interviews. Good luck to any of you interviewing today/ this week!
II here! Complete 7/17. OOS, LM79. Have never been this far east! super pumped!
I tried to PM u but I can't. I'm on the 21st but will be in NY on the 20th. Good luck tho, lmk how it goesif anyone is also interviewing on 9/20 and wants a friend PM me lol
Last edited:
Oops I think I had it turned off lol thanks for letting me know. & that's awesome! Yes I definitely willI
I tried to PM u but I can't. I'm on the 21st but will be in NY on the 20th. Good luck tho, lmk how it goes
residentcow
Full Member
II today!! OOS, Complete 7/17. Available dates began October 9.
D
deleted787552
Congrats!Stats?II today!! OOS, Complete 7/17. Available dates began October 9.
residentcow
Full Member
Thank you 🙂 It's in my sig! LM 75 | WARS 88 | ORM | Non-tradCongrats!Stats?
Me 🙂anyone interviewing october 1st? 🙂
Does anyone know whether Hofstra offers student overnight hosts? Can't find info about this anywhere 🙁 hoping to save a few bucks on a hotel if possible!
Airbnb in the area is pretty affordable imo thats what im doingDoes anyone know whether Hofstra offers student overnight hosts? Can't find info about this anywhere 🙁 hoping to save a few bucks on a hotel if possible!
Airbnb in the area is pretty affordable imo thats what im doing
Thanks for the tip! I'll look into that 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
woo! I DM'd you 🙂Me 🙂
Interviewing next week! I'm so grateful and excited. Can any current students or applicants who have interviewed share some insight about the MMI? For example, can we take notes during the 2-minute preparation? How many stations are there? How much time given per station? Thank you in advance 🙂
D
deleted930295
Interviewing next week! I'm so grateful and excited. Can any current students or applicants who have interviewed share some insight about the MMI? For example, can we take notes during the 2-minute preparation? How many stations are there? How much time given per station? Thank you in advance 🙂
wow I didn't even realize Hofstra was MMI until now. whoops
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K