2018-2019 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone get off the wait list recently ?
Hi sorry, it’s been a whirlwind getting everything together and forgot to post. Got off of the waitlist at Seton Hill on Monday!

3.24 uGPA
3.88 gGPA
509 MCAT
Interviewed end of March

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished my interview at LECOM-e if anyone has some quick questions!

It was a good experience but WAYY to quick. It was “closed application” so nobody knew who you were and you had to explain your whole story in a quick group interview then a [very] short individual interview.

I found myself trying to smash ALL my application into a short story, hurt me if anything.

Was it one person or two people in the short interview? That's so strange that it was short. What did they ask you? ---Thanks!

Did people who got off the waitlist at seton hill get a call asking if they were still interested beforehand? I received that call yesterday and am wondering if that's good news or if they call everyone?

Did people who got off the waitlist at seton hill get a call asking if they were still interested beforehand? I received that call yesterday and am wondering if that's good news or if they call everyone?
I got called and asked if I was interested. After I said yes, they told me they wanted to offer a spot at Seton Hill. This was last week Monday by the way.

I got called and asked if I was interested. After I said yes, they told me they wanted to offer a spot at Seton Hill. This was last week Monday by the way.
Ahh I wish that was what happened to me. But I was told that I can still be pulled and hopefully it will be soon so I’m cautiously optimistic. Can’t be a bad thing that I got that call but I’m wondering if they’re calling everyone on the waitlist. Either way, it’s back to the waiting game. Congrats on the acceptance!

Reactions: 1 user
Ahh I wish that was what happened to me. But I was told that I can still be pulled and hopefully it will be soon so I’m cautiously optimistic. Can’t be a bad thing that I got that call but I’m wondering if they’re calling everyone on the waitlist. Either way, it’s back to the waiting game. Congrats on the acceptance!
Thank you! I hope you get good news sooner rather than later. Good luck!

I got the call today asking if I am still interested
I wonder if they’re calling everyone or just the next people up in line. The optimist in me feels that it would be a waste to call the whole waitlist this close to the academic year but who knows at this point. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the call today asking if I am still interested

Was a seat offered for Erie as well? I recently got a response e-mail from Ms. Lisa that they will continue to keep me in mind (in the pathway that I chose) in the next few days... not really sure what that really meant but we're getting too close to the final days!

Was a seat offered for Erie as well? I recently got a response e-mail from Ms. Lisa that they will continue to keep me in mind (in the pathway that I chose) in the next few days... not really sure what that really meant but we're getting too close to the final days!
No the seat was not offered.

So why it still shows alternate list on the application status? When should that status remove and cycle officially close

just curious, has anyone heard any new news? is it possible for people to still drop during the first week or classes, and if so how typically how many people do? i know technically classes have started but just wondering if there could still be changes

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone,
I'm applying to LECOM this cycle.
So my MCAT score has not yet been received/matched to ACOMAS. Today I got an email saying that their records indicate I either have a super low MCAT or did not take it. They said that if I am waiting on a pending MCAT, to not reply to the email and they will review my application once my MCAT comes in.
This is fine, right? Like once my MCAT is matched they'll have it and update my file? Anybody have experience with this?

Hi everyone,
I'm applying to LECOM this cycle.
So my MCAT score has not yet been received/matched to ACOMAS. Today I got an email saying that their records indicate I either have a super low MCAT or did not take it. They said that if I am waiting on a pending MCAT, to not reply to the email and they will review my application once my MCAT comes in.
This is fine, right? Like once my MCAT is matched they'll have it and update my file? Anybody have experience with this?
That's correct! The same thing happened with mine.