2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just got a call from the dean! GOT IN! LDP pathway

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
does any one know how long is my seat held after I pay the deposit? Like when do I have to commit? And they said to pay it in 24 hrs but mail it so i have to take a picture and email them that im mailing it. So take a pic of the check/contingency form and envelope with stamp??? What did yall use to mail is USPS or fedex or something else?

does any one know how long is my seat held after I pay the deposit? Like when do I have to commit? And they said to pay it in 24 hrs but mail it so i have to take a picture and email them that im mailing it. So take a pic of the check/contingency form and envelope with stamp??? What did yall use to mail is USPS or fedex or something else?

Since they requested mailing with tracking you can’t just stick it in a regular envelope and mail it with a stamp. You have to go to USPS/FedEx/UPS and pay for it to be mailed via a tracked method, so like USPS ground advantage, USPS priority mail, usps flat rate, etc. I used USPS flat rate, and just put my check (in a regular envelope) inside a flat-rate envelope. It got there in 2 days.

I believe most schools require you to commit by 4/30 (so people holding several acceptances can’t just hoard them) but I’m unsure whether LECOM is one of them. To get a definitive answer I would email LECOM admissions!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Since they requested mailing with tracking you can’t just stick it in a regular envelope and mail it with a stamp. You have to go to USPS/FedEx/UPS and pay for it to be mailed via a tracked method, so like USPS ground advantage, USPS priority mail, usps flat rate, etc. I used USPS flat rate, and just put my check (in a regular envelope) inside a flat-rate envelope. It got there in 2 days.

I believe most schools require you to commit by 4/30 (so people holding several acceptances can’t just hoard them) but I’m unsure whether LECOM is one of them. To get a definitive answer I would email LECOM admissions!
thank you so much! this was so helpful. Can the transcript be electronically sent via parchment? The letter said to mail it but my collegee wasnt that helpful in understnading how to do that.

what about waitlist? Can i remain on a WL after 4/30 with one acceptance??

any accepted students know when lecom sends an email on fiancial aid, housing, etc ?

After they’ve confirmed you’ve mailed in your security deposit check and it’s cashed. They resend the same info every so often as more students are accepted.

Does anyone know how much the waitlist moves for PBL? There are less spots so I'm not sure how many will open up..

I withdrew my A for the LDP pathway. Hopefully it goes to one of y'all! Best of luck

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have the 2024 match list?

(edited to be more specific)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted right now! LPD. Lizzy m score 63. MCAT: 499

Today, just got a call asking if I was interested in chosen pathway. 2 hours later, a missed call. One hour later, they called again. Answered.

Completed in October. Interview submitted Nov. radio silence. Update letter sent sometime in January- focus on geriatrics and rural health. No portal change at all. Visited in person February.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted right now! LPD. Lizzy m score 66. MCAT: 499

Today, just got a call asking if I was interested in chosen pathway. 2 hours later, a missed call. One hour later, they called again. Answered.

Completed in October. Interview submitted Nov. radio silence. No portal change at all. Visited in person February.
Congratulations!! Just to confirm, you were never put on the waitlist/alt list? Were your folder items updated?

Completed in October. Interview submitted Nov. radio silence. No portal change at all. Visited in person February.
Congrats! What campus)

Congrats! When was your info session? It's been 80 days since mine and I got an email asking if I was still interested like 3 weeks ago 🙃

Accepted right now! LPD. Lizzy m score 63. MCAT: 499

Completed in October. Interview submitted Nov. radio silence. Update letter sent sometime in January- focus on geriatrics and rural health. No portal change at all. Visited in person February.
When they called you, do you know who called? Was it an admissions officer or a dean?

Does anyone know if there is a facebook group for admitted students?

I got a call earlier but I missed it. Hoping mine is also an A.
Yeah I missed mine as well and he just left a message about wanting to get in touch about my application. I thought it was bad at first lol

Yeah I missed mine as well and he just left a message about wanting to get in touch about my application. I thought it was bad at first lol
thats what the voicemail said but he never called again and didn't answer whenever i called today :(

not sure. i havent received my matriculation packet yet and ive called/emailed several times
have you paid the deposit and signed the contingency form. Only after that they send you the matriculation packet. I paid on the 22nd, they recieved it in the mail on the 25th. and I got my matriculation packet on the 29th of march.

have you paid the deposit and signed the contingency form. Only after that they send you the matriculation packet. I paid on the 22nd, they recieved it in the mail on the 25th. and I got my matriculation packet on the 29th of march.
yeah i have already

Turning down my A, hope it goes to one of yall!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else get an email with a form asking if I want to be placed on the wait list? Am I suppose to email this thing to them or physically mail it?

Anyone else get an email with a form asking if I want to be placed on the wait list? Am I suppose to email this thing to them or physically mail it?
It would have told you how to send it! I emailed mine

Last edited:
Alternative list via email just now. Portal changed yesterday to 14 day notice. Information session was 11/7. AIS 121. Has anyone come off the alternative list? If so- how long in between?