2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted off the alternate list just now! Which is weird cuz I never sent a letter of intent or anything

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do we send the matriculation fee ?

The only option is sending in a paper check, and you have to send it via a method that has tracking aka you can’t just send it off in a regular envelope like you would a letter or bill. I used a USPS flat-rate envelope but it doesn’t matter what you use as long as it has a tracking number.

Reactions: 1 user
Got the A call for DSP (1st choice!) just now! So super excited :)

Reactions: 1 users
Could I PM anyone who is currently doing the DSP curriculum?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just opened my portal and clicked on required letters and credits to see if it was updated. It says im missing a Science Prof LOR and some behavorial sci credits - (altho I did submit all credits they must have not counted some classes)

i had my interview Jan. Do you think this will get me a R?

Im on the same boat. Interviewed back in September. I have a feeling its just some error on their end in the portal.

Seems like the other pathways are getting some movement. I was also waitlisted LDP pathway and have not heard anything yet. Maybe ours starts soon!

I just opened my portal and clicked on required letters and credits to see if it was updated. It says im missing a Science Prof LOR and some behavorial sci credits - (altho I did submit all credits they must have not counted some classes)

i had my interview Jan. Do you think this will get me a R?
Im on the same boat. Interviewed back in September. I have a feeling its just some error on their end in the portal.
Same here. Interviewed in November for PCSP pathway. Got a continued interest email in January, my status changed to "a decision has been made" and now it's "application under review."

For those who got off the waitlist, did your folder items change before receiving a call? I am on the waitlist for the LDP pathway and my folder items just got updated.

Also did anyone get accepted even when your folder items were not all complete? Were you able to send in the incomplete items after you get accepted?

Accepted off the alternate list just now! Which is weird cuz I never sent a letter of intent or anything
When was your info session? I am also on alternate so curious where I stand on the list (my info session was on September 7th).

When was your info session? I am also on alternate so curious where I stand on the list (my info session was on September 7th).
Mine was the 19th of sep!

Last edited:
Interview session September I just got put on the alternate list now I'm wondering should I apply to the masters program or wait to get accepted off the alternate list? Does anyone have any input?

Just on put on the Alternative list, fyi I interviewed back in Sep lol.

Anyone know if I just reply back to the email with the Alternative list form or is there a place in the portal I can submit it?

Anyone know if I just reply back to the email with the Alternative list form or is there a place in the portal I can submit it?
were your folder items eventually marked as all complete?

Same! Interviewed the middle of sept.

Also got placed on the alternative list today. Interviewed 11/02, LDP. My folder items have still not changed.

Is their class full? Seems like many people are getting placed on alternate, yet most interview dates haven’t heard back.

I am assuming I get rejected. I interviewed in September and haven’t received the decision.

For those who got in off alternate list, did you get the alternate follow up email prior to getting a call? If so how long after the email did you get a call? I just got the follow up email and don’t want to hold out for false hope

For those who got in off alternate list, did you get the alternate follow up email prior to getting a call? If so how long after the email did you get a call? I just got the follow up email and don’t want to hold out for false hope
lol when did you get placed on the alternate list?

Interviewed back in November, my file was on your application is under review/being processed for 4 months and I finally got an email yesterday that said I was on the alternate list! Does anyone know if LECOM is alternate/waitlist friendly? I applied for the LDP Pathway

Interviewed back in November, my file was on your application is under review/being processed for 4 months and I finally got an email yesterday that said I was on the alternate list! Does anyone know if LECOM is alternate/waitlist friendly? I applied for the LDP Pathway
Same!! Not sure how alternate list movement is but I have honestly lost hope in this cycle. I got so excited after seeing the 14-day message for it to just be this...

• Care
Received an email asking if I was still interested in the LDP pathway post-II. I’ve decided to withdraw. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Yes.

Got in contact with them, looks like you just email it to the admissions team.
Mine folder items are still not completed. What did you email the admissions team? Did you just let them know that there red x's on all the items even though you had credit for all of them?

Anyone heard back from December session? Going on almost 3 months now.

Hey did anyone from the alternate list get an "Alternate List Follow Up LECOM Erie" email?

I was put on the alternate list in October and received this email last week.

If people getting accepted from alt list doesn’t that mean it’s a tier higher than the wait list?

Hey did anyone from the alternate list get an "Alternate List Follow Up LECOM Erie" email?

I was put on the alternate list in October and received this email last week.

Me! Not sure what it means though. I had info sesh in September and was put on the alternate list in November.

Hit the 90 day mark post interview and still have heard nothing. Anyone in the same boat? PBL pathway

Has anyone for PCSP gotten a decision?
Haven’t heard anything since they sent me that continued interest email at the end of January. Haven’t seen anyone get in either.