2018-2019 University of Missouri - Kansas City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I wonder how many extra students get off their waitlist on average.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected. Email doesn't say anything about waitlist so I guess I'm not on it. Oh well, on to the next one!

Anyone know if there’s a Facebook page?

Just popping in to say I was accepted here! Super excited :) IS, LizzyM about 77 for those curious. I also have not received an email about the Facebook page, but I haven't "accepted my acceptance" yet so maybe that's why?

Just popping in to say I was accepted here! Super excited :) IS, LizzyM about 77 for those curious. I also have not received an email about the Facebook page, but I haven't "accepted my acceptance" yet so maybe that's why?
I accepted mine but still didn’t get an email lol

Members don't see this ad :)
So this is probably a bit of a neurotic question but oh well! I paid my deposit to accept my spot last night, and got to the end of the payment module and got the "processed and approved" message. But, in the portal my deposit is not marked as received?? I'm assuming they're just slow on updating the portal but did anyone else have this problem?

So this is probably a bit of a neurotic question but oh well! I paid my deposit to accept my spot last night, and got to the end of the payment module and got the "processed and approved" message. But, in the portal my deposit is not marked as received?? I'm assuming they're just slow on updating the portal but did anyone else have this problem?
They have to manually approve it which only happens on fridays so itll be like that until next week I think

They have to manually approve it which only happens on fridays so itll be like that until next week I think
That makes sense, thanks. I was just a bit nervous since I know the payment is due tonight, but sounds like it's a problem on their end not mine

For those of you accepted - does anyone know when the first day of classes/orientation is in January? I am currently planning a trip and don't want to book my tickets after those dates in case I somehow miraculously get in. Thanks in advance!

For those of you accepted - does anyone know when the first day of classes/orientation is in January? I am currently planning a trip and don't want to book my tickets after those dates in case I somehow miraculously get in. Thanks in advance!
Orientation is the 3rd I think and classes start the 7th. I would be back before New Years to play it safe

Orientation is actually the 4th, but you're right class does start on the 7th. They suggest being fully moved in to KC and ready to go no later than the 2nd!

Update: Just got the email about the Facebook page and other info. Guess I need to get a TB test this winter break!

As a person on the waitlist, I would like to congratulate everyone who was accepted! Secondly, I would like to encourage each person who was accepted to consider other options so that I can be moved off the waitlist.

Giving up my acceptance here. Hope it goes to one of you guys!