Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was the area code so I can maybe not ignore future unknown calls lolAlso just received a call today with a II for SELECT
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What was the area code so I can maybe not ignore future unknown calls lolAlso just received a call today with a II for SELECT
813 hahaWhat was the area code so I can maybe not ignore future unknown calls lol
II for select today!
Also just received a call today with a II for SELECT
Just received one today for SELECT
I swear I haven't seen a CORE II reported here since like september lol
for those who got the phone call for an interview invite on friday, how did you schedule it?
Submitted 10/9Congrats! When did y'all submit?
Anyone from October not hear back yet? I called the admissions office and no one has answered
10/22 here-nope. I have called 2 days in a row with no answers and I am just confused at this point
I tried emailing too and no reply. Are you IS or OOS? Wondering if my decision got lost in the mail...
IS. I check the mail evvvvverryyyyyday to no avail
Are you emailing the general admissions email or Michelle Garcia?
I’ve also tried both and have not heard back from eitherAre you emailing the general admissions email or Michelle Garcia?
Imagine how those people who interviewed here, flying out, booking hotels, ubering, and taking time off work feel not hearing anything for 3 months. Your goodAnybody else sometimes wonder if they ever even applied here? Never got a complete email. There’s a good possibility I gave them $40 for no actual reason.
Seriously you are still in a much more favorable position than someone being ghosted completely. You have an actual chance of being accepted as opposed to the other poster. Be kind, please.Imagine how those people who interviewed here, flying out, booking hotels, ubering, and taking time off work feel not hearing anything for 3 months. Your good
I wasn’t trying to be rude. they werent mad about their chances with USF, they were mad because they spent $40 not hearing anything from the school. But it stings even worse when you spend ~1K and haven’t heard anything either in 3 months. Please don’t assume that I’m being rude to others, I was just offering another perspective. I also didn’t realize the secondary was $40, ive paid $120 for schools that I still haven’t heard from yet after submitting in July, so I think everyone who applied this cycle is going thru the same issue as the poster.Seriously you are still in a much more favorable position than someone being ghosted completely. You have an actual chance of being accepted as opposed to the other poster. Be kind, please.
It was literally just a joke, dude. As a whole this school is so.. quiet. Communication is really poor on their end.I wasn’t trying to be rude. they werent mad about their chances with USF, they were mad because they spent $40 not hearing anything from the school. But it stings even worse when you spend ~1K and haven’t heard anything either in 3 months. Please don’t assume that I’m being rude to others, I was just offering another perspective. I also didn’t realize the secondary was $40, ive paid $120 for schools that I still haven’t heard from yet after submitting in July, so I think everyone who applied this cycle is going thru the same issue as the poster.
this is a waiting game for everyone still in the game. I’m not sure if USF sends out R or puts people on holds preII but I would imagine not hearing anything yet isn’t a bad thing. does it suck? Heck yeah. But it’s also not as bad as a R.
And I don’t think anyone is being ghosted, I just don’t think USF has gotten to their app as they take a long time with everything. If they feel like they are a simple email asking about the status of their app would be in order.
Try emailing Michelle, I heard she’s good at responding.It was literally just a joke, dude. As a whole this school is so.. quiet. Communication is really poor on their end.
She was also on vacation for like a month according to her answering machine. But yea, couldn't get ahold of anyone else either....[emoji853] oh...then I’ve got nothing. I emailed her in December and she got back to me after the holiday. Idk why she went AWOL, but maybe give her some more time?
Mine actually did.......and still is.I tried emailing too and no reply. Are you IS or OOS? Wondering if my decision got lost in the mail...
Interviewed mid November, accepted on Friday.
Thanks, over phone, supposed to be getting mail sometime in in the future although a date wasn’t givenCongrats! Over the phone or by mail?
Congratulations!! Are you CORE or select?Interviewed mid November, accepted on Friday.
Did people from 11/12 CORE get phone calls today???
You should really reach out to themStill haven’t heard anything from CORE - interviewed in October
You should really reach out to them
You should really reach out to them
For some reason they seem to be slower for CORE, are you CORE? If so I wouldn’t worry too muchI’ve been trying for weeks but I think they ghosted me
For some reason they seem to be slower for CORE, are you CORE? If so I wouldn’t worry too much
I think they’re so swamped in that they don’t want to answer any calls at this point. For CORE tho I think they’re waitlisting at this point tho right? And I’ve heard they’re mailing them out so I’d imagine it might take a while tho I may be wrongYeah, I’m core. They said 6-8 weeks at my interview in October which would mean end of December, but I’m sure they got behind because of the holidays and moving to a new building. I’m more concerned about the fact that they won’t answer phone calls or emails and I can’t get in touch with anyone on the admissions staff
I think they’re so swamped in that they don’t want to answer any calls at this point. For CORE tho I think they’re waitlisting at this point tho right? And I’ve heard they’re mailing them out so I’d imagine it might take a while tho I may be wrong
Yeah I can see how that’s frustrating. To me it doesn’t make sense when someone who interviewed after you gets their decision but you have not yet had been informed of your decision. But I’m sure you’ll find out within the next few days. Good luckI honestly don’t know anymore. It seems they sent out half the waitlists in the mail a couple of weeks ago and just left the other half of us hanging
At the interview they said Channelside area apartments or Harbour Island area apartmentsStrongly considering attending. Does anybody know which downtown apartments most of the med students stay in?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.