2019-2020 Western University of Health Sciences (Lebanon, Oregon)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well it’s looking like it might have gone to me. Thank you for your sacrifice for my life hahahaha
Seems like my chances of getting pulled off the alternative list are slim :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know what day ISAC is supposed to start?? Donna said there were still spots available on the phone last week but she didn't mention a start date and I can't find it online. I sent her an email but because of the long weekend I haven't heard back from her yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know what day ISAC is supposed to start?? Donna said there were still spots available on the phone last week but she didn't mention a start date and I can't find it online. I sent her an email but because of the long weekend I haven't heard back from her yet.
June 15th!

Once you join the Facebook groups you will be able to get lots of information there. PM me if you have any other questions, I am participating in ISAC.

Is there no more movement for the alternative list?

Just got accepted off the alternate list! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few months!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! Were you on the priority alternate list?
I actually don't know. I interviewed in December, and was put on the alternate list like two weeks after. And then mid-May I received an email from Ms. Fulton about updating my transcripts (cause I haven't graduated yet) and then received the phone call yesterday about acceptance. I know there was a waitlist and alternate list, and the past six months my portal stayed at alternate.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey yo!!!! I just got in!! My first choice!!! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
I have an ANKI anatomy deck that I used from people who took ISAC I'm not quite sure how to share it, but it will get posted to the Facebook page when it opens...

Did they not mention IPAD's during the interview?

I primarily use an iPad but my Mac is also close by. I prefer to use my computer for exams and all the exams are electronic on your own device. I use Anki and notability but honestly I haven’t needed to use many outside resources yet because we don’t learn pathology this year.
Yo, this is a long shot, but do you still have access to the ISAC anki deck?

Reactions: 1 user
Yep 🤣 pm me
1617764169921.png

Tried dming, but your profile seems to have some restrictions??? You can try dming me or you can just tell me to go to hell, either is cool. I love you