2020-2021 Southern Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow that’s wild, I feel awful for the students in that situation if no one wants to defer and the school chooses for them or something 😕

In other crazy news, I got the call this morning that I was pulled off the waitlist at SIU!! I’m glad now that I didn’t sign a 12 month lease in Chicago 😳 Hopefully I can get paperwork, financial aid, and housing all sorted in the next two weeks!
Ice Cheems, such wonderful news at down to the wire, congrats! With that kind of an opportunity I am certain you would be willing to live out of your car until you can find a suitable place :> Clearly, you had strong stats that you listed above with an LM of 76 from the flagship public university, just curious if you were actually from Chicago as a residence or raised in central or southern IL? It seems that later part of the cycle the geographic range of matriculants is extended to the suburbs and northern part of the state.

Members don't see this ad.

Ice Cheems, such wonderful news at down to the wire, congrats! With that kind of an opportunity I am certain you would be willing to live out of your car until you can find a suitable place :> Clearly, you had strong stats that you listed above with an LM of 76 from the flagship public university, just curious if you were actually from Chicago as a residence or raised in central or southern IL? It seems that later part of the cycle the geographic range of matriculants is extended to the suburbs and northern part of the state.
Sorry for such a late reply! Yep, definitely would've been willing to live in my car haha but luckily I managed to find a good apartment even with so little time! I hail from central IL, definitely not close to Chicago. Just glad I was the next spot on the AWPA list!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users