You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Southern Illinois (SIU)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Screeners Alternative
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ILoveFelines03
Full Member
Got the A yesterday 🙂
job application
Full Member
is anyone else still in preliminary review? still haven't gotten a secondary yet
HanSolo007
Full Member
I just got accepted to SLU which is my #1. I still think SIU is a great school and the people are so nice from my visit at the campus. Best of luck to everyone! I’m sure everyone will do great no matter what. So glad that we trauma bonded for a short while here.
ILoveFelines03
Full Member
Congrats on SLU!
huntersthompson7
Full Member
Just wait, they will get back to you!I got the interview invite on 10/21 and filled out the form. I haven’t heard anything back yet, should I email or wait a little?
job application
Full Member
has anyone still not received a secondary? submitted my primary a bit late but its radio silence
Medlove_2025
Full Member
Yeah she said it’s a ranking and they go by that for taking ppl off the waitlist for acceptance.For those who were waitlisted this cycle, were you told if there are tiers or quartiles within the waitlist, or is it just a single list this year?
Medlove_2025
Full Member
Email Elizabeth!has anyone still not received a secondary? submitted my primary a bit late but its radio silence
Do they tell applicants which quartile or tier they’re in on the ranked list?Yeah she said it’s a ranking and they go by that for taking ppl off the waitlist for acceptance.
Medlove_2025
Full Member
She said applicants can call in March for that information because the list will be final by then.Do they tell applicants which quartile or tier they’re in on the ranked list?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
potentialMDstudent
New Member
Any one on the primary waitlist got an acceptance?
ILoveFelines03
Full Member
Has anyone heard from the office since they cancelled the accepted students webinar in Jan?
huntersthompson7
Full Member
Just withdrew my A from here; it was a difficult decision as I really like the school. Good luck to all on the waitlist
Medlove_2025
Full Member
+1 A MD/MPH
potentialMDstudent
New Member
Congratulation! You got acceptance at SIU, or you got accepted somewhere else?+1 A MD/MPH
Medlove_2025
Full Member
Thank you. This is for SIU. Email came yesterday.Congratulation! You got acceptance at SIU, or you got accepted somewhere else?
potentialMDstudent
New Member
What Quartile were you on if you don't mind me asking?Thank you. This is for SIU. Email came yesterday.
Medlove_2025
Full Member
I have no idea. I only received a primary waitlist email, I didn’t ask to be notified about the quartile.What Quartile were you on if you don't mind me asking?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K