You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Illinois
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
clownfish14
New Member
Interviewed 1/13 and just received my campus assignment!! Can someone pls send me the GroupMe for the Chicago campus?
Congrats! What day in February did you interview?Just got Chicago campus assignment! Interviewed and accepted in February
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can somebody also share the chicago groupme link?
flatpepper
New Member
Is there a groupme for Rockford?
Hi! Could you please send the link to me as well? Thank you!Sent!
MellowScript
New Member
Would you send me the link to the GroupMe for Chicago as well? ThanksSent!
553medicine
Full Member
Could someone please send me the Chicago groupme as well? Thank you!
pineappleswith1D
New Member
Could someone please send me the Peoria groupme? Thank youuu!
Shadowdude564
Full Member
Sent that Chicago GroupMe to everyone who asked on this page!
medicine425
New Member
Could someone please share the Rockford groupme? Thanks!
yogurtparfait
Full Member
hi! can i also have the link to the group me for chicago campus! thank youWould you send me the link to the GroupMe for Chicago as well? Thanks
pleaseaccept
Full Member
For the new interviews probably. Last round of interviews happened two weeks ago, and they said we should hear back this week. However I am guessing they will keep continue to accept from the DD and Waitlist after March, probably into June/July.is march the last round of decisions?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! When did you interview?IS A to Chicago campus! Could someone share the groupme link?
Not a full ride but i wont need to take out private loans if that helps? +Yes! 503 is correct!Hi. Congratulations on your acceptance and on getting your scholarship from Illinois. Was it a partial amount or full ride . I noticed earlier you mention 503/3.7, was the 503 MCAT a typo or is it for real ? I'm curious because you mentioned the scholarship. Thanks.
In november, heard in mid dec.Congrats! When did you interview?
hoteltransylvania
New Member
Hi! Could someone send me the Chicago Groupme? Thanks!
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
i think so
Decisions coming out tomorrow?
Do we know for what interview dates?i think so
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
I think everyone who has interviewed and people on DDDo we know for what interview dates?
Thanks!I think everyone who has interviewed and people on DD
Doctorduck620
New Member
Any thoughts on what time of day decisions typically come out? or are we thinking we will hear next week?
From the Jan/Feb days it looks like around 6pm EST people got emails. Gonna close my inbox til then lolAny thoughts on what time of day decisions typically come out? or are we thinking we will hear next week?
lol agreedIs it safe to say decisions aren’t releasing today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Rip I was excited
thelegend27
New Member
When I interviewed last month, I really thought they said 3/20, but I would guess next Friday 3/27 now.Does anyone have an idea of when the next decision day may be, considering they hadn't released decisions yesterday?
I heard 3rd week of the month, but I thought bc of match day, they might delay it to the following weekWhen I interviewed last month, I really thought they said 3/20, but I would guess next Friday 3/27 now.
D
deleted1232739
The admissions committee told us that they usually send out decisions the Friday after meeting or early the next week. There has been history of the committee sending out decisions early the following week.
I was a part of the 3/6 interview and they mentioned during the curriculum overview / school introductions that this was the last interview of the cycleWhere did you find the last interview date?
pleaseaccept
Full Member
+1 IS A, Interviewed 3/5
iamcherryyy
Full Member
+1 IS A!!!!
PreMed._.
New Member
Congrats! What time did you get the email+1 IS A!!!!
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Do we think they are done with decisions today? Has anybody not heard anything yet?
bearyhappy
Full Member
Was DD last round, I haven’t heard anything todayDo we think they are done with decisions today? Has anybody not heard anything yet?
D
deleted1232739
+1Was DD last round, I haven’t heard anything today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A! Interview 2/24. Thank you, God!!!!!
Doctorduck620
New Member
I looked back in this thread and the last couple times they have sent out decisions it lasted two days and it looked like people got accepted both days. I also have not heard, interview 3/6.Yeah I haven’t heard anything does that mean rejection
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K