2025-2026 Illinois

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stay patient because after that financial packet, I am fs fs withdrawing my application LMAO.
Does anyone know when they typically release financial information and aid? With April 30th coming up, it's going to be very hard to make a decision without all the financial information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just assigned Chicago (I think assignments are trickling in if anyone still happens to be waiting like I was a few minutes ago 🙂) - could someone send me the Chicago Group me as well? Thank you!
 
+1 Chicago campus and would like groupme link! Is someone DM’ing you guys the link or do they just post it here?
 
For Chicago people, are you guys planning to go to second look this Friday/sat (I don’t know when exactly it is)? Should we email admissions for the info
 
Just assigned Chicago (I think assignments are trickling in if anyone still happens to be waiting like I was a few minutes ago 🙂) - could someone send me the Chicago Group me as well? Thank you!

Just assigned Chicago (I think assignments are trickling in if anyone still happens to be waiting like I was a few minutes ago 🙂) - could someone send me the Chicago Group me as well? Thank you!

Just assigned Chicago (I think assignments are trickling in if anyone still happens to be waiting like I was a few minutes ago 🙂) - could someone send me the Chicago Group me as well? Thank you!
Just sent it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad