2021-2022 Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone gotten any scholarship emails? I logged into the scholarship app today, and the status changed from submitted/pending to awarded. I can't figure out if that means I can see what I have been awarded or not.
At one of the events April 15th was mentioned so maybe they're waiting to finalize everything before posting final scholarship amounts?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email that the waitlist is activated! The next person they're calling is number 8

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says #9, I guess it updates as they call people?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call!! I was #21, they should be on the next one! The website says #17 though

Does anyone know when financial aid packages will be available?

for anyone interested, the waitlist is currently on #51. im honestly pretty surprised lol

Yeah, no problem. I'm definitely disappointed, but other's responses are making me feel less alone, like @notapopstar said. It sounds like those of us that got rejected are probably in the same boat in terms of our app qualifications, too. It really makes me wonder what they actually look for in applicants beyond our stats and ECs. They had no advice for me when I asked about the previous cycle and in my interview this year they were basically like "yeah, unfortunately you probably didn't do anything wrong and we just don't have enough spots for everyone that would be qualified." To go from that to a straight up rejection after waiting until March is really something.

For context, I also have really strong ECs like a lot of you above and my stats are definitely on par for this school. They had no advice on app improvement for the 21-22 cycle aside from just continuing to show interest...
Remember you from last year and in fact logged in to see where you were this time around. Very sorry to learn about your rejection - hope you have an A from somewhere else. Good luck to you - if you are really passionate about it - you will be a doctor - nothing can stop that. Never ever give up.