2021-2022 Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got an email asking if I wanted to keep my waitlist spot

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anymore waitlist movement yet? 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1 users
I had a dream that I was accepted off the waitlist. Hope it’s true!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I just wanted to see if there is a group (i.e. FaceBook, GroupMe, etc.) for people accepted to the Gap/Bridge program. I'm working through the admissions requirements and would like to see if anyone else has some advice or input.

I just wanted to see if there is a group (i.e. FaceBook, GroupMe, etc.) for people accepted to the Gap/Bridge program. I'm working through the admissions requirements and would like to see if anyone else has some advice or input.
Not that I'm aware of! If you start one, let me know. Or if you need to talk through the checklist or anything, shoot me a message!

Reactions: 1 user
I started a GroupMe for GAP/Bridge admitted students who are interested in connecting.

Here’s the link.
You're invited to my new group 'OSU-COM GAP/Bridge Program 2022' on GroupMe Click here to join: GroupMe

Members don't see this ad :)
I started a GroupMe for GAP/Bridge admitted students who are interested in connecting.

Here’s the link.
You're invited to my new group 'OSU-COM GAP/Bridge Program 2022' on GroupMe Click here to join: GroupMe
Hi! I wonder if we can have Sarah send this link out via email to the class? Would love to connect w everyone.

So I did reach out regarding GroupMe, but the school usually promotes their own things. If anyone wants to join, feel free to use the link and if you know someone who’s GAP/Bridge who isn’t on SDN, feel free to share. Also, we’ll have the opportunity to share with more people once classes begin.

You're invited to my new group 'OSU-COM GAP/Bridge Program 2022' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

After the call this morning I realized I didn't remember hearing a campus. Did they happen to tell you?

After the call this morning I realized I didn't remember hearing a campus. Did they happen to tell you?
I don't recall hearing a campus either but maybe I was just too excited lol. Have you received an email to make your deposit?

I don't recall hearing a campus either but maybe I was just too excited lol. Have you received an email to make your deposit?
They said that would be tomorrow, so I'm assuming that's when the campus will pop up as well.

So I did reach out regarding GroupMe, but the school usually promotes their own things. If anyone wants to join, feel free to use the link and if you know someone who’s GAP/Bridge who isn’t on SDN, feel free to share. Also, we’ll have the opportunity to share with more people once classes begin.

You're invited to my new group 'OSU-COM GAP/Bridge Program 2022' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
I highly recommend passing it around at orientation and letting people add themselves if they want to. That’s how our GAP/Bridge/Grad Cert GroupMe got started with minimal effort this year!

I highly recommend passing it around at orientation and letting people add themselves if they want to. That’s how our GAP/Bridge/Grad Cert GroupMe got started with minimal effort this year!
During orientation? When’s that?

Anyone get off the waitlist lately? I lose hope every day :(

• Care
Anyone get off the waitlist lately? I lose hope every day :(
One of my classmates from the graduate certificate program was accepted to Tahlequah from the waitlist last week. Don't lose hope!

And if it doesn't work out this time, I'm sure Ms. Yoder can give you some suggestions for your next application. I applied 4 times before being accepted this year, and a lot of other students had to apply multiple times as well.

One of my classmates from the graduate certificate program was accepted to Tahlequah from the waitlist last week. Don't lose hope!

And if it doesn't work out this time, I'm sure Ms. Yoder can give you some suggestions for your next application. I applied 4 times before being accepted this year, and a lot of other students had to apply multiple times as well.
Thank you for the encouragement! I needed it.

Just got another email asking to confirm my waitlist spot.

Me too, but this was my first email asking me to confirm
Interesting, when were you put on the waitlist? They sent one in February and another in April before this one.

Just got another email asking to confirm my waitlist spot.
I'm speaking this into existence since you and I have been on the waitlist together the entire time. We are going to get accepted together and will start medical school in the fall ❤️ just keep going!

• Care
I'm speaking this into existence since you and I have been on the waitlist together the entire time. We are going to get accepted together and will start medical school in the fall ❤️ just keep going!
I just got the call this morning, 😃😃 Accepted to the Tahlequah campus!!! Yes for sure! It was my turn today but I know they’ll be calling you soon we’ve been waiting so long on the waitlist, stay strong 💪🏽💪🏽 . I can’t wait to start classes this fall!! I know I’ll be seeing you there!

Last edited:
I just got the call this morning, 😃😃 Accepted to the Tahlequah campus!!! Yes for sure! It was my turn today but I know they’ll be calling you soon we’ve been waiting so long on the waitlist, stay strong 💪🏽💪🏽 . I can’t wait to start classes this faml!! I know I’ll be seeing you there!
I'm so happy for you ❤️❤️❤️