2022-2023 Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Why is this thread so quiet? It was like this last year too. Does UF not give out many interviews or are they just underrepresented on SDN? Has anyone had any IIs lately? UF is my top choice and I would love some insight to how UF does interviews if anyone knows anything.

Reactions: 1 users
UF offers an Early Decision option, so I suspect they may be focused on those interviews atm.

Reactions: 1 user
UF offers an Early Decision option, so I suspect they may be focused on those interviews atm.
UF has a medical honors program which is completely different and does not go through AMCAS but I do not see anywhere on their website that they offer early decision.

Why is this thread so quiet? It was like this last year too. Does UF not give out many interviews or are they just underrepresented on SDN? Has anyone had any IIs lately? UF is my top choice and I would love some insight to how UF does interviews if anyone knows anything.
i think it's a bit of both, i applied last cycle and it was pretty quiet here... only thing i've noticed abt UF is there's a strong preference for high GPA/stats in their selection process

IS II today!! Complete 8/19 512 3.89! Super excited!

Does UF review in order of complete date?? Starting to get worried as I am IS and was complete 8/3 but still haven't received anything.

any new interviews invites been sent out lately?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call from Dr. Lynch! Accepted!!! First one this cycle, so grateful!!

Reactions: 7 users
Just got the call too!! So grateful!!! I interviewed 10/21

Reactions: 3 users
haven't heard anything yet, interviewed 10/21. my heart is beating so fast

Reactions: 2 users
bless up we got the A, interviewed 10/14. Best of luck to everyone

Just got the A via email! That wait was brutal

omg when did you interview? I thought they were already done sending them all through call

A!!! Speechless and crying lol got the phone call at 7 and email a little after 9, still in a state of shock

Hey guys, I know it might be a bit early but I was recently accepted here and I already know this is my choice school. I was wondering if there was anyone here that already knows if this is the school they want to go to and would like to get in touch and might be even interested in being a potential roommate. Good luck to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, I know it might be a bit early but I was recently accepted here and I already know this is my choice school. I was wondering if there was anyone here that already knows if this is the school they want to go to and would like to get in touch and might be even interested in being a potential roommate. Good luck to everyone!
this is also my top top choice school- we should create a gc or something!

Yes, we need a group me

Accepted on 11/1, interviewed on 8/26. Stats: Mcat 511, GPA 3.95, research +pubs, clinical hours

Hey guys, it probably will be just a few people, but I made a group me for those that are already sure they'll attend UFCOM. Might as well start getting to know the people we'll see in a few months.

For those who got accepted, did you receive the “Next Steps” email yet?

For those who got accepted, did you receive the “Next Steps” email yet?
Yep. Accepted Nov 1, got next steps email Nov 7. Only thing that seems super time sensitive is the seat deposit which you can just do through the application portal.

Yes, they told us decisions would be out today.