-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Meharry
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just got the A! Best of luck to everyone!
Omg. Congrats. How did you find out?
Same! Just got the A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same! Just got the A
Congrats? Email, portal confirmation? Did you both have 3 interviews?
Email! Yes i had all three interviews
Omg. Congrats. How did you find out?
Through email! And thanks!
Got the A!!!
Congrats. Now you gotta change your username, lol. Maybe, thanksforacceptingme?Got the A!!!
Pray for me yall. Its over 1 month since I got my 1st II. Ms. Dixon said she's reached out to my 2nd interviewer. I really hope I hear back soon.
You will very soon! Praying for you!Pray for me yall. Its over 1 month since I got my 1st II. Ms. Dixon said she's reached out to my 2nd interviewer. I really hope I hear back soon.
Congratulations! Your name is the reason why you did 🙏🏾🙌🏾Email! Yes i had all three interviews
You couldn't have said it any better! Thank you! Wish you God's favor as wellCongratulations! Your name is the reason why you did 🙏🏾🙌🏾
Congrats. Now you gotta change your username, lol. Maybe, thanksforacceptingme?
Lol! I love that name [emoji23] I hope to see you on the other side soon, omoge. Look forward to being potential classmates.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1061520
Follow up with them so they don’t forget. I think she’s the only staff in the admissions office (which btw is unacceptable, they need to hire more staff, tuition is 55k per student…), so she is swarmed. It would have been much easier if these 3 interviews occurred on the same day. Ms. Dixon literally stood me up earlier in the cycle after she scheduled a zoom meeting with me. Followed up and got stood up again, so I let it be. Be on their neck for your remaining two interviews so they don’t forget and move on.Pray for me yall. Its over 1 month since I got my 1st II. Ms. Dixon said she's reached out to my 2nd interviewer. I really hope I hear back soon.
By "let it be" do you mean you withdrew your application?Follow up with them so they don’t forget. I think she’s the only staff in the admissions office (which btw is unacceptable, they need to hire more staff, tuition is 55k per student…), so she is swarmed. It would have been much easier if these 3 interviews occurred on the same day. Ms. Dixon literally stood me up earlier in the cycle after she scheduled a zoom meeting with me. Followed up and got stood up again, so I let it be. Be on their neck for your remaining two interviews so they don’t forget and move on.
Yes, I wish I realized earlier that I should follow-up, but because there was so much variance in last year's interviews I wasn't even sure that I should be expecting a second one.
D
deleted1061520
I follow them on Instagram, went through their post history and found that last year, they posted that the three interviews were required. But if some students got accepted last year without completing all three, May be it could be like that this year, seeing that they are somewhat disorganized. But I’ll still follow up with them if I’m in your shoes, as people from your interview cohort are already receiving decision. No, I didn’t withdraw, I just left my questions unanswered.By "let it be" do you mean you withdrew your application?
Yes, I wish I realized earlier that I should follow-up, but because there was so much variance in last year's interviews I wasn't even sure that I should be expecting a second one.
Dextroushail890
New Member
Also got the A today, I’m in complete shock! Three interviews for me also. First MD acceptance to one of my top schools. Good luck everyone!!
Just got an A to my #1. Will be retracting my seat. I pray one of you beautiful souls acquire it. Good luck everyone [emoji3590]
Not going to lie y’all..been feeling kind of down. I’ve had the 3 interviews already. I seen the other day that A’s were already starting to be handed out. I didn’t receive an acceptance yet. I guess it’s still optimism to be had because I didn’t get rejected. I just haven’t heard anything.
Anyways. Congratulations to all who have been accepted and to all like me let’s keep our spirits high and hopeful.
Happy holidays!
Anyways. Congratulations to all who have been accepted and to all like me let’s keep our spirits high and hopeful.
Happy holidays!
Not going to lie y’all..been feeling kind of down. I’ve had the 3 interviews already. I seen the other day that A’s were already starting to be handed out. I didn’t receive an acceptance yet. I guess it’s still optimism to be had because I didn’t get rejected. I just haven’t heard anything.
Anyways. Congratulations to all who have been accepted and to all like me let’s keep our spirits high and hopeful.
Happy holidays!
Your feelings are totally valid. I was also happy for the people who were accepted to hear good news right before the holidays, but I’m eager for my turn. We will all end up where we are meant to be. Let’s just try to be patient until we figure out where that is.
I’m still praying for a secondary. [emoji1488]
Anyone complete the secondary and still waiting on the interview invite phase?
i got silence, but they still reviewing mineI’m still praying for a secondary. [emoji1488]
i got silence, but they still reviewing mine
Man talk about it no secondary yet either meanwhile people getting A’s already. That’s crazy it’s almost December tooI’m still praying for a secondary. [emoji1488]
Medical_dummy
Full Member
Just got a Secondary!
Just got a secondary. Anyone have insight into whether it’s worth submitting? I’ve heard Meharry’s timeline somewhat differs from most MD schools. I’m also not from a HB background, and in fact would fall into an ORM applicant group.
iceylatte
Full Member
same! finally lolJust got a Secondary!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Meharry's timeline is rather long (they'll keep sending interviews thru May) so if you have patience and meet their vision/mission and feel you really could contribute and thrive at Meharry, then apply. If serving underserved communities isn't your main goal, then don't apply. (They REALLY are big on it).Just got a secondary. Anyone have insight into whether it’s worth submitting? I’ve heard Meharry’s timeline somewhat differs from most MD schools. I’m also not from a HB background, and in fact would fall into an ORM applicant group.
Just got the secondary thank the lord
lol same, just got the secondary, sent in primary on 10/31
A few people have asked this question in this thread. I would reccommend reading the previous responses.Just got a secondary. Anyone have insight into whether it’s worth submitting? I’ve heard Meharry’s timeline somewhat differs from most MD schools. I’m also not from a HB background, and in fact would fall into an ORM applicant group.
They dont have a save button on this application.
Can someone explain these ranks on medical career vs medical practice because they are about the same?
casual observer
New Member
Just got one!!Just got the secondary thank the lord
+1!just received a secondary!!
Medical_dummy
Full Member
I submitted and I'm in the pay section. Where is the Fee waiver selection??
No fee waiver
Medical_dummy
Full Member
sadNo fee waiver
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EDIT: I withdrew my application due to getting accepted to my top choice PhD program
Dang, I wrote off this application cycle. I'm so happy to have gotten a secondary here. It is one of my top picks (I've been heavily involved in non-profit work for underserved communities for years). It would be a dream to move to Nashville! Good luck to everyone.
Dang, I wrote off this application cycle. I'm so happy to have gotten a secondary here. It is one of my top picks (I've been heavily involved in non-profit work for underserved communities for years). It would be a dream to move to Nashville! Good luck to everyone.
Last edited:
Medical_dummy
Full Member
IDK... This secondary is so weird. Plus I got confused by the pervious medical school sectionwhen its asking for financial support on the secondary, is it asking for currently or once we are in school?
Yea the weirdest
I still didn’t get one. 🧎[emoji2534][emoji3601]