2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello wondering if there are any practicing Muslim female students at the campus?are exemptions made to the OMM dress code? If so, how did you request it? Also would appreciate if I can speak to a current student

Members don't see this ad.

Hello wondering if there are any practicing Muslim female students at the campus?are exemptions made to the OMM dress code? If so, how did you request it? Also would appreciate if I can speak to a current student
I have moved your post to this school-specific thread for PCOM GA so that you can best interact with current students.

Anyone who interviewed on 10/17 heard anything yet? Trying to figure out why I haven't heard an answer yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know there are many hijabi girls at PCOM .

Current Biomed student here! There are many Muslim female students on campus and they all have exemptions to the OMM dress code. They wear a long sleeve shirt underneath the shirt and black bottoms instead of the shorts. Hope this helps!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Current Biomed student here! There are many Muslim female students on campus and they all have exemptions to the OMM dress code. They wear a long sleeve shirt underneath the shirt and black bottoms instead of the shorts. Hope this helps!
Wow thanks so much

Any one else who interviewed in Oct waiting for A

Interviewed 11/9 but didn’t feel the greatest about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
II today, applied 8/08/22. Any tips for the interview?
Best advice I could give is to relax, which sounds cliche but truly is the best thing you can do. The interview is so low stress, and they definitely just want to make sure you're a real human being. Just make sure you prepare for basic med school interview questions because that's largely what they'll ask. Just look at the SDN interview page and you'll find some questions you'll likely get. Also, don't freak out about your interview if you feel it didn't go well. My interview had major technical difficulties which ended up cutting my interview short by 10 min. As a result, I felt like I rushed through my answers and really didn't answer them to the best of my ability. However, I do think I conveyed my humanity and who I was well. I kept replaying it over and over in my mind afterwards and was sure I'd be rejected. But I still got the A. So obviously there are many more factors involved than just the interview.

Reactions: 4 users
Just got my A. Interviewed on Oct 25th .

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know if it is possible to get interviews for different PCOM locations? Or do you just interview for one?

Do you guys think its too late to send an app. to this school?

Reactions: 1 user
Recieved II, schedule on 12/13. :)

Just got Accepted! Notified by email and viewed a link to an acceptance letter with animation so cute! :D

I have an interview next week, and I've been doing some research on reddit and SDN on how GA conducts their interviews. People from previous years mentioned having to write short answer essays prior to the interview. Are they doing that this year as well?
This is my first interview and I feel extremely grateful and nervous! Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I have an interview next week, and I've been doing some research on reddit and SDN on how GA conducts their interviews. People from previous years mentioned having to write short answer essays prior to the interview. Are they doing that this year as well?
This is my first interview and I feel extremely grateful and nervous! Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
No short answer essays.Traditional interviews with two faculties-closed file.Go over the SDN questions.Know your why DO, why their school very well.You go this bud

I think once you got an interview, the bars at other campus will stop to progress.

This isn’t true. Each campus evaluates you independently so you can progress at other campuses in addition to the one you got an II for (this was the case for me in both S-GA and GA campuses for this cycle)

This isn’t true. Each campus evaluates you independently so you can progress at other campuses in addition to the one you got an II for (this was the case for me in both S-GA and GA campuses for this cycle)
Got you. Thank for confirming the fact :)

I gave up my seat yesterday. Hope it goes to one of you! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Hi, are there any secondary prompts for PCOM-Georgia's secondary application publicly available that somebody has? Just looking out for it, I'm working on PCOM-GA's secondary this week.

Hi, are there any secondary prompts for PCOM-Georgia's secondary application publicly available that somebody has? Just looking out for it, I'm working on PCOM-GA's secondary this week.
The secondary is within the primary.You will see it in the AACOMAS app

Interviewed on Oct 10
A Dec 19

Took about 9 weeks but was worth the wait

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yes, we have a number of people exempt from aspects (not completely) of OMM due to religious beliefs and medical conditions. At orientation or closer to start you can contact the OMM department and ask about their procedures for exemptions.

• Love
Does anyone know if this school sends out scholarships or when they might start doing that?

Anybody else still waiting for an interview? I applied on 9/9

Reactions: 2 users
interviewing here next week, anyone remember some questions they were asked so I can practice .
Please and thanks!

Just got a phone call about an II that they sent a few weeks ago but there's nothing in my inbox from them since August. Oh well, withdrew. Good luck y'all!