Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!I think it is rolling throughout today (not to cause more stress and anxiety!!) because I just received an II! I was complete 7/14.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!I think it is rolling throughout today (not to cause more stress and anxiety!!) because I just received an II! I was complete 7/14.
OOS +1 complete mid July!
Congrats! What date were you complete on?OOS II
7/8Congrats! What date were you complete on?
Yes! No response yet though.did y’all send the email about time zone and group preference?
Congratulations!OOS +1 complete mid July! LM 81
Congratulations!OOS II
Congratulations!+1 OOS II
I cannot believe it...
Congratulations!+1 OOS II, LM 82.5, complete 7/10. Got it about an hour ago! Yay 🙂
Congratulations!OOS II at 10am today, complete 7/7. LM 83.5
Complete 7/7 523 3.95 URM SES disadvantaged.stats?
Hm, that's weird, I see four available dates on my portalIs anyone else still not able to schedule an interview? I know the email says they open periodically but I just wanted to make sure.
got an interview yesterday and still haven't been able to schedule an interview :/ I'll start checking every couple of hours so crossing fingersIs anyone else still not able to schedule an interview? I know the email says they open periodically but I just wanted to make sure.
Nope, it’s possible they just don’t respond and note down what you say thoHave either of you received a response yet?
I also haven’t - I’m hoping they tell us which group we’re assigned to a little ahead of time than the day before! I may just ask about it a couple weeks before if I haven’t heard anything because I’m in school and will need to give my professors notice.Have either of you received a response yet?
Dang congrats! Edited since I saw you had stats in description woops+II earlier this week, complete 7/15
Congrats!OOS IL, LM 75.5, submitted 7/20!
Cograts!OOS II, LM 83, submitted 7/19!!
Congrats!OOS II! LM 82 submitted 7/19
Yea it appears so...Is this typical for most schools to go in order or do a lot of schools just pull from random submission dates?Looks like they are going in order of submission date. I’m 7/21 🫣 hope I’m next lol
Yea it appears so...Is this typical for most schools to go in order or do a lot of schools just pull from random submission dates?
I was complete like 7/7 so if it is over for you, it is double over for me 😭Complete 7/14 is it over for me 😭😭😭
Also complete 7/7... Fingers crossed they circle back 😭I was complete like 7/7 so if it is over for you, it is double over for me 😭
7/7 as well. I don't think it is Joever for us quite yet, we must keep Biden our time.Also complete 7/7... Fingers crossed they circle back 😭
Fingers crossedMaybe they come back to lower LM apps later?
are there any people who submitted late July who have heard back?
not yet!Anyone from 7/22 get an II?
1st II from columbia isn't the worst way to start off the interview season. Congrats!!!!!OOS II just now! Complete 7/7
Columbia pleaseee I love you [emoji24]
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.