You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Harvard
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just_tryna_get_in
New Member
Pathways II recieved this morning! complete 7/29, 515 MCAT non-trad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1169361
omg congrats big WPathways II recieved this morning! complete 7/29, 515 MCAT non-trad
eatyourapples
Full Member
Does Harvard send out an application complete and under review email? Or just a secondary received email?
only the secondary received emailDoes Harvard send out an application complete and under review email? Or just a secondary received email?
LinkedIn Premium Things™️😮💨looks like someone from HMS searched me up on LinkedIn last week... OOS, complete 7/23 😎
It was me. I've put HMS on my LinkedIn because I know I'm going there already.looks like someone from HMS searched me up on LinkedIn last week... OOS, complete 7/23 😎
Edit: for the Reddit folks, this is a joke lol. I promise I don't think I'm entitled to a spot at HMS.
Last edited:
the edit 😭It was me. I've put HMS on my LinkedIn because I know I'm going there already.
Edit: for the Reddit folks, this is a joke lol. I promise I don't think I'm entitled to a spot at HMS.
When toasted interviews harvard rather than harvard interviewing toasted 😭😭😭It was me. I've put HMS on my LinkedIn because I know I'm going there already.
Edit: for the Reddit folks, this is a joke lol. I promise I don't think I'm entitled to a spot at HMS.
BROOO WHAT THE HQFIWHN2OFHE8RJRMW ITS LITERALLY HAPPENINGPathways and HST II, complete 10/23
Literally submitting on the deadline
I'm claiming the title as leader of Holland's peanut gallery from here on forward
jellybean121
Full Member
when are they scheduling till?Pathways and HST II, complete 10/23
what are your stats? i was complete 8/23 and wanna know if i have a chance LOLlooks like someone from HMS searched me up on LinkedIn last week... OOS, complete 7/23 😎
11/30 and 12/1 for pathways, 12/19 for HSTwhen are they scheduling till?
I'm just as shocked, I felt like I would either get an II at like the last round of invites or, more likely, not hear back at all. When I saw the email I thought they were writing to tell me there was something wrong with my submissionBROOO WHAT THE HQFIWHN2OFHE8RJRMW ITS LITERALLY HAPPENING
Literally submitting on the deadline
I'm claiming the title as leader of Holland's peanut gallery from here on forward
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same lolwhat are your stats? i was complete 8/23 and wanna know if i have a chance LOL
I'm still so confident you have way more. Although submitted late, you are as stacked up as anyone, seriously. I think you are about to be bombarded by IIs. I was wondering why you didn't already had more, but now I'm seeing your secondaries were submitted in october and November 🤣🤣11/30 and 12/1 for pathways, 12/19 for HST
I'm just as shocked, I felt like I would either get an II at like the last round of invites or, more likely, not hear back at all. When I saw the email I thought they were writing to tell me there was something wrong with my submission
Bro said he paid for the whole deadline so he'll use all of it 😤I'm still so confident you have way more. Although submitted late, you are as stacked up as anyone, seriously. I think you are about to be bombarded by IIs. I was wondering why you didn't already had more, but now I'm seeing your secondaries were submitted in october and November 🤣🤣
Maximus_Decimus_Meridius
New Member
Submitted end of July. Is it Joever for me? I am working a somewhat interesting job and returned home for my gap year. How are pre-II update letters viewed? Too early, or should I just go ahead and send one?
what if someone from the school connects with you?full disclosure, i don't think a LinkedIn profile visit really means much esp since i haven't gotten an ii or anything here yet. i just wanted to post as a joke lmao but my LM is 76 🙂
You're the admissions director then.what if someone from the school connects with you?
that game of thrones?You're the admissions director then.
![]()
Game of Deans nowthat game of thrones?
(I think its the Spanish Princess? Only the gif overlords know)
Bruh💀💀💀Game of Deans now
OH LMAFOOO manifesting the II for us then!full disclosure, i don't think a LinkedIn profile visit really means much esp since i haven't gotten an ii or anything here yet. i just wanted to post as a joke lmao but my LM is 76 🙂
eatyourapples
Full Member
Has anyone who's gotten an interview sent a pre-II update letter?
okexchange5148
14 II : 2 Pre-II R : 1 R: 2 WL: 1 A
Worth it to send a post-II letter of continued interest? Later in cycle? Not at all? Thoughts? Interviewed back in early September.
As a data point, I got my HST invite on 11/14 and got scheduled for 12/19.For anyone curious, the post-interview feedback form for HST had the following interview dates remaining: 12/12, 12/19, 1/9, and 1/23. From previous posts, they appear to be filling up to at least 12/19. Good luck all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jellybean121
Full Member
don't know why Harvard hasn't sent any this week so weird!!
They are just waiting to send us each 5 interviews to make up for their tardiness (tsk tsk tsk)don't know why Harvard hasn't sent any this week so weird!!
Pathways?I got an II this Monday, complete late July.
yupppPathways?
D
deleted1139705
Harvard sends weekly II’s on Monday from November to January I think, according to last year’s trend.
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
me thinking i only need to constantly refresh my email one day a weekHarvard sends weekly II’s on Monday from November to January I think, according to last year’s trend.
me realizing i should constantly refresh my email every day of the weekThey also go out on just about every other day of the work week. Many in this thread, myself included, did not receive our IIs on a Monday.
For pathways: second most chill school I’ve interviewed atAny anecdotes from people who have already interviewed? the day is coming up and I’m starting to feel sick…
who’s the chillest school?For pathways: second most chill school I’ve interviewed at
Most people on this thread probably didn’t apply, but UAB. Both the MMI and trad interview had complete softball questions the entire way through.who’s the chillest school?
Yeah, I was worried for no reason, it was like 5 minutes of med school interview and 40 minutes of laughing and talking about random stuff. Very fun experience and both of my interviewers were very warm and seemed genuinely interested in me.For pathways: second most chill school I’ve interviewed at
Homies going to harvard holy sheetYeah, I was worried for no reason, it was like 5 minutes of med school interview and 40 minutes of laughing and talking about random stuff. Very fun experience and both of my interviewers were very warm and seemed genuinely interested in me.
jellybean121
Full Member
any II today so far?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
avidsportsfan2000
New Member
Has anyone gotten a post-secondary R? I haven't heard back yet for better or worse.
i could be wrong but i believe since its nonrolling admissions, they don't send an R until March.Has anyone gotten a post-secondary R? I haven't heard back yet for better or worse.
in my interview, i was told we would hear back around then if we are accepted. Nothing was said about pre-secondary R's to me though.
Anonymousapplicant33
Full Member
Pathways II this morningany II today so far?
what was the last available date?pathways II this morning, complete 9/29