2023-2024 LSU - New Orleans

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chilly_md

Full Member
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2023-2024 LSU- New Orleans Secondary Prompts

Note: LSU uses forms for most of its secondary as opposed to essays. The following are the 2 optional prompts:

11. (Optional) Disadvantaged scholarship information letter specifying disadvantage & copy of parent’s federal income tax return)

12. (Optional) Supplemental essay - 500 to 600 words of your values.


Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
only 2 optional essays the rest are forms

11. (Optional) Disadvantaged scholarship information letter specifying disadvantage & copy of parent’s federal income tax return)

12. (Optional) Supplemental essay - 500 to 600 words of your values.
 
nope, I only got an email saying that the payment portal will be delayed for IT issues and that it won't affect review of application.
 
I'm OOS state and have not heard anything, for those who received a secondary when was your completion date and what was your stats
OOS secondary received AMCAS was submitted May 30th. MCAT 511, GPA 3.56, I went to undergrad in NOLA (not sure if that makes a difference)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received a link to the payment portal yet? I've completed the secondary aside from that, which they said in an email was pending when they originally sent the invite.
 
Has anyone received a link to the payment portal yet? I've completed the secondary aside from that, which they said in an email was pending when they originally sent the invite.
I got a link to submit payment yesterday morning but when I tried to submit it denied my payment.

Update: it worked this morning!
 
Last edited:
Are you guys interpreting the values prompt as a maximum of 500-600 words, or within the range of 500-600 words? I'm honestly not sure if I can discuss my values in that many words
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad