2023-2024 LSU - New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chilly_md

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
2023-2024 LSU- New Orleans Secondary Prompts

Note: LSU uses forms for most of its secondary as opposed to essays. The following are the 2 optional prompts:

11. (Optional) Disadvantaged scholarship information letter specifying disadvantage & copy of parent’s federal income tax return)

12. (Optional) Supplemental essay - 500 to 600 words of your values.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
only 2 optional essays the rest are forms

11. (Optional) Disadvantaged scholarship information letter specifying disadvantage & copy of parent’s federal income tax return)

12. (Optional) Supplemental essay - 500 to 600 words of your values.

nope, I only got an email saying that the payment portal will be delayed for IT issues and that it won't affect review of application.

In previous years has this school always asked for a copy of driver's license and social security card via email or mail...?

Reactions: 1 user
In previous years has this school always asked for a copy of driver's license and social security card via email or mail...?
I got an email asking for a copy of my drivers and social via email.

I'm OOS state and have not heard anything, for those who received a secondary when was your completion date and what was your stats

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm OOS state and have not heard anything, for those who received a secondary when was your completion date and what was your stats
OOS secondary received AMCAS was submitted May 30th. MCAT 511, GPA 3.56, I went to undergrad in NOLA (not sure if that makes a difference)

Last edited:
My Primary was processed 5/31.

MCAT 519
GPA 3.6
Post Bacc GPA 3.9
Undergrad in New Orleans

Wow as a re-applicant I forgot how terrible the portal and overall applicant process is for this school.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received a link to the payment portal yet? I've completed the secondary aside from that, which they said in an email was pending when they originally sent the invite.

Has anyone received a link to the payment portal yet? I've completed the secondary aside from that, which they said in an email was pending when they originally sent the invite.
I got a link to submit payment yesterday morning but when I tried to submit it denied my payment.

Update: it worked this morning!

Last edited:
IS ED Applicant: file complete and “under active consideration” 8/7

Are you guys interpreting the values prompt as a maximum of 500-600 words, or within the range of 500-600 words? I'm honestly not sure if I can discuss my values in that many words

Are you guys interpreting the values prompt as a maximum of 500-600 words, or within the range of 500-600 words? I'm honestly not sure if I can discuss my values in that many words
I took the prompt as maximum of 500-600 words and my finally version came to 542 words.

Why does LSU Nola ask if we are children of alumni in the secondary? Do they have a bias

ED Applicant: Interview offered 8/25. Good luck peeps it’s coming!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Received a regular decision II!
Completed secondary on 7/16

Last edited:
  • Love
Did anyone else receive an interview confirmation email with a blank date before scheduling the interview?