2023-2024 New Mexico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Placed on the alternative list and referred to prep!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone want to start a group chat for prospective prep students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Pm if anyone has questions. Second day look is April 5th. Good luck!

Hello! I have some questions about the prep program. I was wondering if any previous prep scholars who are medical students now can help answer some of my questions?

Last edited:
Is New Mexico done interviewing? I have not gotten an R or an II or a hold yet.

So far only 2 people have been moved from the waitlist to accepted. Does anyone no how fast it progressed in past years? I’m wondering if this is a very slow start or if past years started this slow too.

So far only 2 people have been moved from the waitlist to accepted. Does anyone no how fast it progressed in past years? I’m wondering if this is a very slow start or if past years started this slow too.
based on MSAR, it seems like typically 25 people are given an offer from 50 waitlist positions - to be fair, a lot of waitlists start moving in may, after the 4/30 deadline

Last edited:
They are up to #7 on the alternate list. Best of luck to everyone on the WL as we enter the final stretch!

They are up to #7 on the alternate list. Best of luck to everyone on the WL as we enter the final stretch!

I just saw that. So scared to see how it progresses but I think 7 is a good start considering it’s not May yet. Good luck to you too.