You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Probably on 10/23Where are the IIs?!?!?!??!?!
lovely2025
Full Member
is there a reason to think this exact date or just a hunchProbably on 10/23
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on last years threadis there a reason to think this exact date or just a hunch
So is it a Monday thing late in October or a specific date kind of thing based on prior yearsBased on last years thread
lovely2025
Full Member
i don’t see much information on the website for the current application cycle. i was just curious does anyone know if interviews would be virtual or in person this year?
Last year the first Secondaries were sent on 10/10 and first IIs were 10/17. Pretty quick turnaround compared to this year.Also, last years thread shows that actual interviews started on Oct 23. Like someone posted that they had their interview that day. They got an II a week before that though. No telling if they’ll give invites this week but I guess here’s to hoping.
I’m a nurse too. Have you heard anything? I’m still waitingStill waiting on Secondary ( twiddles thumbs) Are there only two essay questions?
I am OOS with hopes of going to HBCU!!!
Any word about interviews?if yall havent received a secondary you should email them. I didnt receive one and emailed them saying its been some time and i got one the next day,so wouldnt hurt to try
lovely2025
Full Member
i’m assuming if anything comes out today it’ll be in the afternoon… fingers crossed they send something though cause it feels pretty lateAny word about interviews?
I did this over a month ago and they told me my app is still under review. Should I try again?if yall havent received a secondary you should email them. I didnt receive one and emailed them saying its been some time and i got one the next day,so wouldnt hurt to try
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prettyinmedicine
Full Member
secondary submitted two months ago and nothing??? cmon Meharry plsss
I guess that makes the two of us 🧐I’m convinced that if there are any interviews they all happen to be people not on SDN lol 😂
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
Lol I promise I'm not, it was actually several other people that got an interview because there is a group interview as well. Hopefully you guys hear something soon!So it’s safe to say that one person who received an interview invite was a bot—did anyone else receive any interview 😏🥹
I haven't received my secondary yet too. I've tried calling admissions and no one ever answers the phone.
Do you know if Meharry has a minimum MCAT and GPA requirement for the secondary application and IIs?This is the latest they have been in a couple of years.... I wonder if something happened.
Ofc the year i applyThis is the latest they have been in a couple of years.... I wonder if something happened.
No, I don't think they have ever had a formal one. From what I have read, they screen for fit for secondaries. I did hear they are pushing for a 500 MCAT minimum this year from a student online, but no formal announcements were made.Do you know if Meharry has a minimum MCAT and GPA requirement for the secondary application and IIs?
LiterallyOfc the year i apply
But only 1 batch (probably not many) of interviews is low especially since they interview like 200. But from above, 70% post II - A is a good number.
Here’s an update for those of us who are still waiting for the secondary.
lovely2025
Full Member
does anyone know if meharry sends out rejections throughout the cycle or only at the end?
How much do you think the affirmative action decision is influencing this
D
deleted1171787
Little to none. They probably started planning for this admissions cycle later than normal. They know they will fill their class regardless of when they start sending the bulk of ii’sHow much do you think the affirmative action decision is influencing this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the exact same email 1.5 months ago lol. How long does it take? 😭😭Here’s an update for those of us who are still waiting for the secondary. View attachment 378273
lovely2025
Full Member
casper is requiredIs Casper/duet required for Meharry??
Interestingly, on their website you can go to the application portal and “submit” a secondary app, even if you haven’t received the official secondary invite email. It’s been like 3 months of waiting for me so I’m tempted to do it like fvk it brah. Cuz at this point…. Plus I heard that they’re using a new system this year. Might be a glitch in that thang
Call and email them first. Then do what you have to do 🤷🏾♀️Interestingly, on their website you can go to the application portal and “submit” a secondary app, even if you haven’t received the official secondary invite email. It’s been like 3 months of waiting for me so I’m tempted to do it like fvk it brah. Cuz at this point…. Plus I heard that they’re using a new system this year. Might be a glitch in that thang
lovely2025
Full Member
let’s place bets on if they send something out this week…
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
lovely2025
Full Member
congrats!I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
drsimmons2023
New Member
Congratulations!!!I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
lovely2025
Full Member
was it a call or an email?I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
TheD1Doctor
Full Member
Congratulations Doc!I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
prettyinmedicine
Full Member
I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
Congrats!! Glad to see some movement with them!! Fingers crossed the second batch of interviews start going out now!
Congrats 😎 When did You interview ?I got the A you guys! They sent out acceptances to some of the first group of people they interviewed. Hope you guys hear something this week!
wizardsofwavelyplace
Full Member
Thanks guys! they emailed. and I interviewed throughout the second week in October
I didn’t even know they were interviewing lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAME. Here I was hoping they’d start sending out IIs soon lol.I didn’t even know they were interviewing lol
Smileydimples
Full Member
sameeee 😅I didn’t even know they were interviewing lol
I didn’t even know they were interviewing lol
SAME. Here I was hoping they’d start sending out IIs soon lol.
sameeee 😅
Wait y’all got secondaries? 😭
Still waiting on mine lol
lovely2025
Full Member
w
when were you verified? they don’t seem to be going in orderWait y’all got secondaries? 😭
Still waiting on mine lol
9/13. They did tell me it’s still under review so I’m waitingw
when were you verified? they don’t seem to be going in order