Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so sorry to hear that!! When did you submit your secondary?rejection email received just now
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so sorry to hear that!! When did you submit your secondary?rejection email received just now
So sorry. Do you mind sharing your stat?rejection email received just now
Samesies 😞rejection email received just now
i’m sorry guys! pre-II?Samesies 😞
i’m sorry! when did you submit?rejection email received just now
Same!rejection email received just now
when did you submit?Same!
Apparently 😭 I need them to start giving out II!Oh boy, are they sending out rejections now?!
did/ when did you get the under review email?also got the rejection email, this was pre-II and I submitted my secondary August 31st - I'm in-state with lowww MCAT and high GPA, ORM
I didn't get the under review emaildid/ when did you get the under review email?
October 13th! A bit late but I reached out like 2 weeks ago for a status update.when did you submit?
Did you get an application received email? I got my secondary a week after I got thatI didn't even get a secondary?? Submitted primary End of August. Emailed them for a update on secondary in October and never got a email back
did you also not get an under review email?October 13th! A bit late but I reached out like 2 weeks ago for a status update.
SameI got a confirmation email for secondary but never “under review” one
2 of my friends got rejected completion date 8/22
Yes, rejected pre-interview invite. I only got as far as submitting the secondary. No interview invite at all 😭i’m sorry guys! pre-II?
Samerejection email received just now
noDid they get a “under review” email prior to the R?
So sorry abt that. Please what’s ur stats? Are you IS or OOS?Same
II today?Hi! Just a data point IS II. never received an under review email. Complete 8/23
congrats!!Whoops sorry meant to add that yes!
when were you complete?Just received an "under review" email. Fingers crossed that an II is coming soon!!!
when did you submit?Just received an "under review" email. Fingers crossed that an II is coming soon!!!
when did you submit?
Yea I'm OOS and just got a IIDid anyone OOS get an under review email or II?
what was your complete date?I just got an interview invite. For those that have had their interview, how was it and how is the format?
10/4what was your complete date?
Just received the “under review” email! OOS, LM 68, complete 9/7, favorite candy bar Kit Kat
did ur portal change at all?Received under review email as well, favorite chocolate is either reeses or almond hershey
does the under review mean I'm rejected or might get an interview lol?? can't tell based off this thread
OOS btw
Received under review email as well, favorite chocolate is either reeses or almond hershey
does the under review mean I'm rejected or might get an interview lol?? can't tell based off this thread
OOS btw
For the record my portal did not change after review email today.did ur portal change at all?
Just received the “under review” email! OOS, LM 68, complete 9/7, favorite candy bar Kit Kat
I think that means an interview is on the horizon!!!No idea I’m the same boat hoping it’s an interview lol
it may be thats exactly what i got before my interviewI think that means an interview is on the horizon!!!
Now you guys are giving me hope I originally did not have lololololit may be thats exactly what i got before my interview
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.