2023-2024 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait wtf what about Jan interviewees 😂

Members don't see this ad.

Wait wtf what about Jan interviewees 😂
1708639265512.png

Stalking to see if there is any news from Jan interviewers

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
got the call a couple of hours ago late sept interview!! ty pritzker gods

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am quaking in my boots. Interviewed in late October. I am seriously losing hope for an acceptance here or honestly anywhere.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
OOS A earlier. Interviewed late Jan.
Heads up, you might want to change that profile pic/username, just noticed this clause in the UChicago offer letter:

1708643575386.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
+ OOS A. Got called around 2 PM and interviewed early/mid-November.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A! just got called as well. (12:53 CST)

Unreal...

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
I’m on the verge of throwing up. I’m at work and I can’t stop refreshing this page. The suspense is bordering on cruel. Please pritzker please.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I was accepted last month but just curious if based on trends y'all think this is the last acceptance wave?

I got the A! A call from my interviewer!

• Love
i’m gagged lowkey :( I hope they send out final decisions by the end of the day even if it’s not good news

Reactions: 12 users
Broooooo Pritzker why the silence? 🥹
Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Today is crazy 😭 - just got the call from my interviewer!!!! Interviewed 1/9!!

Good luck everyone!!!

• Love
  • Wow
the randomness of the calls has me gripping my phone at all times jfc

If we don’t get a call today does that mean a likely rejection?

I'm wondering if this is the final wave or not... there didn't seem to be too many ppl reporting calls... or I might just be too hopeful. Idk if anyone has any insight🙏🏽

If somebody's made an accepted students group. Lmk!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS WL... honestly surprised given how bad I felt about my interview. Got the email a couple minutes ago!

• Care
1+ OOS WL.

MSAR says they only take 8 people off WL?! XDD

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
dang WL :/ was reaching here and interview was mid so not surprised

• Care
+1 WL. IS

Last edited:
  • Care
Straight post II-R 🤣 good luck everyone!!

Last edited:
  • Care
post-II R just now. I am genuinely devastated, especially not to even have a chance to be on WL. I sent a letter of intent and became really close to my student interviewer (we still talk). he even sent a follow up email telling admissions why I would be a great fit. I gave everything I could. this one hurts

• Care
Reactions: 12 users
post-II R just now. I am genuinely devastated, especially not to even have a chance to be on WL. I sent a letter of intent and became really close to my student interviewer (we still talk). he even sent a follow up email telling admissions why I would be a great fit. I gave everything I could. this one hurts
I'm sorry to hear that. For what it's worth remember that if all that generosity from your interviewer was the main reason you got in, you would not be an an institution run by people who saw your potential and saw the fit there. I know it sucks to hear but you are a great person with unique attributes and deserve to be at a place that recognizes that and wants that match as much as you do. Pritzker didn't, and that's on them but you don't want to be there either

also post-II R. I thought this school was the best mission fit of all the schools I applied to & interviews went really well so now it has me really anxious that the rest of my decisions are gonna be Rs

• Care
OOS WL a few minutes ago

+1 OOS WL. Really sad about this. Pritzker is my #1. Two WLs and no As. Only 2 more schools that I interviewed at. I’m really scared

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
OOS WL, interviewed in October.
Congrats to all the As today and hoping for the best for all the WLs ❤️

I'm sorry to hear that. For what it's worth remember that if all that generosity from your interviewer was the main reason you got in, you would not be an an institution run by people who saw your potential and saw the fit there. I know it sucks to hear but you are a great person with unique attributes and deserve to be at a place that recognizes that and wants that match as much as you do. Pritzker didn't, and that's on them but you don't want to be there either
thanks toastedbutter<3

• Care
It’s a small class, email says 10-20% of class is off the waitlist which is like 9-18 people
Oh yeah you right. I kinda overlooked :\. Email says it’s not tiered.. Any idea how many folks get in WL?

Last edited:
I'm wondering if this is the final wave or not... there didn't seem to be too many ppl reporting calls... or I might just be too hopeful. Idk if anyone has any insight🙏🏽
You could email admissions and ask, they are always super nice and responsive.

Edit: ignore this since I didn't see the other posts when I typed this