2023-2024 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The school emphasizes social/health justice, health equity, community engagement, and working with underserved populations, A LOT!
I second this answer. I think what helped me most to get the A was volunteering at a free clinic that is Uchicago run too (plus life story)
Thanks so much! That's what I was kinda thinking... hoping this letter of intent does smth!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R just now, complete 11/21

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R just now! Complete 8/1. I bid you all farewell 😔

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II! its been a longgg wait, super excited

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Hi, I've yet to receive a link for the Pritzker Preview event. Does it usually come in on the same day the event is held? Thanks!

For people who interviewed already,

The interview page says the day runs from 9-3p CST. If you are in the morning interview block, do you have to stay until the end? I checked the previous pages before asking.

• Love

The interview page says the day runs from 9-3p CST. If you are in the morning interview block, do you have to stay until the end? I checked the previous pages before asking.
You can sign out once your last interview is done if I'm remembering correctly!! as long as you stay for all the required events which I think are mostly in the morning

The fact that you checked previous pages before asking makes me love you 😭😭

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who interviewed in late October heard back?

Reactions: 1 users
At this point do we still think there will be a january wave? :')

Omgggg acceptance call just now, interviewed early September 🥰

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats y'all, are they still coming in? Waiting as a mid-Aug interviewer 🥲

• Care
My heart is jumping out of my chest even though my brain knows full well I won't get my A a decision today as a January interviewee.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS A! Interviewed early October. LM 74. Received via email around noon ET. No phone call due to time zone differences.

• Love