Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they areSame! Wondering this too
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
they areSame! Wondering this too
Done or still sending?they are
They sent II’s on Wednesday lol. If they don’t send one for a while after that then it’s ok to assume they are done. But they’ve been sending them frequently in December and January.Done or still sending?
I think this Thursday is the last day of interviews : /With the rise in applications, think it'd be fair if they offered more IIs and seats. Does anyone know how many more IIs are left to send?
+1 deferral here.Defer email. Will they send acceptances and create the waitlist by the end of February? Meaning there is still a shot to be accepted this month?
I hope, they said they will review the deferals in Feb, so maybe mid-late feb or early march is when I expect to hear back from themDefer email. Will they send acceptances and create the waitlist by the end of February? Meaning there is still a shot to be accepted this month?
I think so far this cycle it’s been either acceptance or deferral. Hopefully this month they review the defferals and create waitlist that has movementDo they send post-II R's at all? or does everyone get defer email
That’s what they said when I interviewed!How do you know?
Don't get why they couldn't have just rejected the rest of us with the others during the last rejection wave. It's honestly cruel of them to raise our hopes up like that and string us along.Dang. I submitted 12/1 and was hoping I was still in the running for a II. Guess I'll get that pre-II R pretty soon this week
no they do not, only need basedDoes Case give out any merit scholarships?
+1 🥲Pre II R😢
Great thanks! Into the same portal and addressed to each one correct?i did two separate thank you notes!
You betFor those with deferrals, did you guys send update letters/LOI?
I interviewed in January and sent a post interview update/loi. I got deferred just now. Is it worth sending something else? The update was pretty big so I don’t have much else to say.You bet
yupFor those with deferrals, did you guys send update letters/LOI?
+1. Definitely sad about this oneOOS pre-II R, complete early September
+[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]. Definitely sad about this one
This school (and tbh this whole process) are long shots for everyone. Don’t get too upset with yourself bestieSad as well, but it was always a long shot for me [emoji24]
Maybe wait a bitI interviewed in January and sent a post interview update/loi. I got deferred just now. Is it worth sending something else? The update was pretty big so I don’t have much else to say.
yep! on the same portal, but they have the separate buttons for each interviewer lmaoGreat thanks! Into the same portal and addressed to each one correct?
uploaded to portal and they send a email confirming receipt.Hi! To those who submitted letters of interest/updates post-II, did you upload the PDF to the portal and email admissions to confirm receipt? Or did you just end up uploading to the portal?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.