You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Case Western Reserve
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
THEGOAT1
Full Member
SAME...LOLhavent had any update since submitting 7/19 T_T
pls lemme in casey wasey i love u <3
lean.idler
Full Member
manifesting an R (I just want this to be over with)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seaweedbrain
Full Member
Bros tryna reverse psychology the universemanifesting an R (I just want this to be over with)
Seriously!! Their R decisions are so randommanifesting an R (I just want this to be over with)
lean.idler
Full Member
Nah, I'm directly addressing that one adcom on hereBros tryna reverse psychology the universe
No.Is accepting the offer binding?
MedicalBotty
Full Member
Hey Case 😀
are there still more IIs left to send out?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
For the optional info sessions what is the dress code?
D
deleted1125342
Casual, I believe!For the optional info sessions what is the dress code?
+1 OOS II 1/9; complete 8/2
*Anyone know why it glitches out and says emoji239
congrats! also it happens on mobile sometimes i think
MedicalBotty
Full Member
Anyone know when the next decision date will be around?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
For anyone who has an upcoming interview here, it seriously is one of the best interview experiences. Such a great school. I hope I get in 🤞
mangoesareinmyhead
Full Member
+1 OOS II, complete mid July!
brainrottt
Full Member
They only accept update letters post interview invite
D
deleted1203416
Did you get the II today?IS II, complete late September! I applied to CCLCM as well, is there supposed to be an email notice if I'm being considered for that or is that something that comes with those who applied that included it? Apologies if this has been answered already.
I got interviews with both CCLCM and the University Program. They are separate programs so they will let you know if the interview is with UP or CCLCM specifically in the email!IS II, complete late September! I applied to CCLCM as well, is there supposed to be an email notice if I'm being considered for that or is that something that comes with those who applied that included it? Apologies if this has been answered already.
YesDid you get the II today?
this makes sense thanks for your response!I got interviews with both CCLCM and the University Program. They are separate programs so they will let you know if the interview is with UP or CCLCM specifically in the email!
MedicalBotty
Full Member
How many letters does case accept post interview? I've sent one already and wanna send another
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
During my interview they didn’t say a limit.How many letters does case accept post interview? I've sent one already and wanna send another
MedicalBotty
Full Member
Do we have an idea of when deferred applicants will be reviewed? or when the next committee meeting is? I wanna make sure I have it in by then.
I think febDo we have an idea of when deferred applicants will be reviewed? or when the next committee meeting is? I wanna make sure I have it in by then.
cauliflower_zl
Full Member
+1 Pre-II R for CCLCM, intl, submitted 8/16
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
FYI there is a separate thread for CCLCM since they are a diff program+1 Pre-II R for CCLCM, intl, submitted 8/16
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 OOS II
+1 OOS II
when were you complete?
dominoes1207
Full Member
early augustwhen were you complete?
flowerplant2000
Full Member
hey are the You do IQ Sessions casual? or business profesional?
D
deleted1125342
Casualhey are the You do IQ Sessions casual? or business profesional?
Casual. I wore a button up and I felt I overdressed.hey are the You do IQ Sessions casual? or business profesional?
MedicalBotty
Full Member
I believe from what ppl have said, A are zoom links. I was deferred and received an email in november.Does someone mind explaining to me how you receive decision notifications? Are the zoom links just for acceptances? Thanks in advance!
Icehound233
Full Member
So what happened to the ones they didn't defer? AFAIK they don't reject after interview, do they just accept everyone or is the data not accurate?Per the MSAR, Case Western received 8,615 applications last year and interviewed 1,030, for a total interview percentage of roughly 12%!
The vast majority of applicants do not receive an interview, unfortunately.
its either A or eternal waitlist until the R in July... unfortunately I figured this one from experienceSo what happened to the ones they didn't defer? AFAIK they don't reject after interview, do they just accept everyone or is the data not accurate?
But you’re killing it this year, Gogegoat 🐐!its either A or eternal waitlist until the R in July... unfortunately I figured this one from experience
MedicalBotty
Full Member
it is or was? Like am I still in the running lolits either A or eternal waitlist until the R in July... unfortunately I figured this one from experience
None of us have actual answers but seems like deferral is a new term they are using this year. Based on the email us deferred people were sent, they are going to make their Alt-list in february where we would get placed on the alt list, accepted, or rejected.it is or was? Like am I still in the running lol
gudeggtama
Full Member
OOS II like one hour ago! LM 74
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when submitted?OOS II like one hour ago! LM 74
gudeggtama
Full Member
08/01when submitted?
Pre-II R!
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
None of us are safe if Dr. Macrophage got the R lolPre-II R!