2024-2025 Case Western Reserve

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the timeframe from the review date with the committee after the interview to the dates when the Zoom links get sent post-interview?
They said during mine they review you at the nearest committee meeting, and then it takes a few weeks before we find out. They said 2 weeks ago they had one, and that there was one today. Maybe one more and then they’ll send it? Not sure since it’s been a month since the last zoom link but there was also the holiday.
 
I think, after looking at previous year threads, we might get zoom links this week. They send one in mid December, like they did this cycle, and then they send one during this week as well usually before February. So there's a chance for this week!
 
I think, after looking at previous year threads, we might get zoom links this week. They send one in mid December, like they did this cycle, and then they send one during this week as well usually before February. So there's a chance for this week!
Is there a day of the week they usually send links or...?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got the Zoom link today! Does anyone know if there have been previously deferred applicants from earlier in the cycle who have been accepted at one of these periodic adcom reviews? It sounds a bit like they're just going to review the deferred group at once in Feb. (Asking as a deferred applicant who interviewed back in Nov.)
 
woah the turnover for jan interviewers was really fast. i interviewed early jan and was going to send an update/interest lettter once a month has passed, but it seems that I should send one asap? (just in case it helps my app lol)
 
woah the turnover for jan interviewers was really fast. i interviewed early jan and was going to send an update/interest lettter once a month has passed, but it seems that I should send one asap? (just in case it helps my app lol)
They review every 2 weeks and I think this past Monday they reviewed the January interviews because a bunch of January interviews got a A.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmm i see, do you think i should still send a letter or wait for the official WL email? bc its been more than 2 weeks since my interview
I’d say if we’re assuming you’re on the WL, which I think I am too, the letter will come in handy if it’s submitted before may when waitlist movement starts. I have no idea how they review waitlists so I can’t say much on the timing of the letter. Maybe someone else can.