-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
tryingtogetin22
New Member
OOS A, interviewed 11/22, LM65. Honestly in shock rn because I didn't feel great about my interview
+1 OOS A! LM 74, 4Q Casper, Got a call a few minutes ago, interviewed mid-december 😊
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tulipoatmealcookie
New Member
Did the people who got calls see any update in the portal?
sesame_seed
New Member
How cooked am I if I interviewed 11/20 and didn’t receive a call 😭
Accepted. In state. Interviewed on 13-Dec.
After seeing so many rejections from everywhere, I cannot believe myself of what I really heard on the phone.
Was I dreaming, hallucinating? Waiting to see it in writing. What if it was not me, who it was supposed to be on the call.
After seeing so many rejections from everywhere, I cannot believe myself of what I really heard on the phone.
Was I dreaming, hallucinating? Waiting to see it in writing. What if it was not me, who it was supposed to be on the call.
Interviewed on 11/20 and haven't heard anything. Someone else interviewed for the MSTP on 11/20 and got the A on 12/20, so it seems like the WL or R is imminent. Maybe they haven't looked at everyone in the 11/20 interview cohort for the MSTP yet? Fingers crossed
tryingtogetin22
New Member
Have you received your official email yet? I'm still waiting for mine and I'm feeling the same as youAccepted. In state. Interviewed on 13-Dec.
After seeing so many rejections from everywhere, I cannot believe myself of what I really heard on the phone.
Was I dreaming, hallucinating? Waiting to see it in writing. What if it was not me, who it was supposed to be on the call.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Anyone have an idea when the waitlist tiers come out?
Its really real. Email arrived a few mins ago.Have you received your official email yet? I'm still waiting for mine and I'm feeling the same as you
tulipoatmealcookie
New Member
OOS WL
afrintrial
New Member
Anyone know if they have a second look event?
Chunky-Monkey
Full Member
They do. You should get an email with details including an RSVP linkAnyone know if they have a second look event?
docjflowers
Full Member
Hi! How soon after your A did you get this? Got an A in late Dec but haven’t gotten anything so wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything or if I should email someone about it 🙂They do. You should get an email with details including an RSVP link
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chunky-Monkey
Full Member
I believe it was a little more than 2 weeks laterHi! How soon after your A did you get this? Got an A in late Dec but haven’t gotten anything so wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything or if I should email someone about it 🙂
I also was accepted in December and also have not heard anything about a Second Look event! Let me know if you end up emailing hahaHi! How soon after your A did you get this? Got an A in late Dec but haven’t gotten anything so wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything or if I should email someone about it 🙂
docjflowers
Full Member
Hi! Just got the info for second look! For future applicants it took like just over a month to get it for me but I think it might be because they wanted to send out after a wave of AsI also was accepted in December and also have not heard anything about a Second Look event! Let me know if you end up emailing haha
Thank you! Just got it too! Email sounded like they are doing multiple Preview dates but only sending one date to each batch of accepted applicants! I'll def be at this one though so very excitingHi! Just got the info for second look! For future applicants it took like just over a month to get it for me but I think it might be because they wanted to send out after a wave of As
thunderlight8
Full Member
+1 OOS II complete 8/10
Pls I just want 1 A
Pls I just want 1 A
premed2024_123456
Full Member
+1 OOS II
premed2024_123456
Full Member
Has anyone who has interviewed have any tips/experience? I didn't think I'd be getting an interview and I'm so nervous
stargirl2003
Full Member
+1 INTL II, complete 7/29. I am so surprised, this is my only interview. What are the chances of being accepted after interviewing for this school?
D
deleted1125342
+1 OOS II, submitted mid-July. Very surprised.
Applied to the Fort Collins branch
Applied to the Fort Collins branch
D
deleted1125342
According to admit.org, around 42%! Medical School Statistics – Admit.org+1 INTL II, complete 7/29. I am so surprised, this is my only interview. What are the chances of being accepted after interviewing for this school?
In-state II yesterday, secondary submitted on 10/1, applying specifically for Fort Collins Branch!
D
deleted1125342
This is interesting, are they sending IIs mostly to branch applicants now? Based on the past few replies
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
stargirl2003
Full Member
seems like it, I applied to CSBThis is interesting, are they sending IIs mostly to branch applicants now? Based on the past few replies
inlander.dye42
Full Member
+1 IS II recieved on 1/29. So much hope and anxiety. Sending love to all.
inlander.dye42
Full Member
Does anyone know if the new round of II’s are for waitlist spots only? They’ve sent out 179 A’s so far which is pretty close to class size. I think in the past they’ve sent out around 300 A’s total . . .
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
We have no way of knowing. Just give it your best! I interviewed in August and got waitlisted so time of interview doesn’t really matter!Does anyone know if the new round of II’s are for waitlist spots only? They’ve sent out 179 A’s so far which is pretty close to class size. I think in the past they’ve sent out around 300 A’s total . . .
premed2024_123456
Full Member
That would seem like a pretty good bet for an A from this wave then? ~120 ish spots left with most of the interviews doneDoes anyone know if the new round of II’s are for waitlist spots only? They’ve sent out 179 A’s so far which is pretty close to class size. I think in the past they’ve sent out around 300 A’s total . . .
BlossomEagle
Full Member
I also applied to Fort Collins Branch and got the II on Wednesday. Submitted early Sept.
I interviewed last year on the last date (end of feb) and got the acceptance 2 weeks later 🙂 they told us during the interview day that we had the same chance as every other dateDoes anyone know if the new round of II’s are for waitlist spots only? They’ve sent out 179 A’s so far which is pretty close to class size. I think in the past they’ve sent out around 300 A’s total . . .
premed2024_123456
Full Member
thats so awesome!I interviewed last year on the last date (end of feb) and got the acceptance 2 weeks later 🙂 they told us during the interview day that we had the same chance as every other date
cubsandhawks
Full Member
Does anyone know how many IIs are left to send out?
inlander.dye42
Full Member
Keep an eye on the admissions tracker page. Although it has't been updated in nearly a month.Does anyone know how many IIs are left to send out?
Admissions Tracker
Updated Jan. 6, 2024
- Primary Applications: 10,404
- Secondary Applications: 6,623
- Interviewed Applicants: 484
- Offers of Admission: 179
premed2024_123456
Full Member
They said 4 ish weeks at the last interview session so I’m better last day in Feb earliest, prob beginning of MarchAny bets on when the next decision wave will be?
blueberry135
New Member
OOS A! Interviewed 1/24 and just got the call, beyond happy!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LivinLike-Larry
Full Member
OOS A received yesterday! Interviewed on 01/24
OOS II received today!
Cheesy dubs even in February? Can’t say I’m surprised 😎🧀OOS II received today!
commanding_outlook
New Member
did anyone ever find one?Is there a group for accepted students?
Was the interview closed or open file for this school? And does anyone have advice on how to prep for the group + individual interviews? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!