You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Closed interviewWas the interview closed or open file for this school? And does anyone have advice on how to prep for the group + individual interviews? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
premed2024_123456
Full Member
OOS A! Interviewed 1/24 and just got the call, beyond happy!!
I think it comes out after all the interviews are done?Did the tiers for waitlisted students come out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Last year I think it came in AprilI think it comes out after all the interviews are done?
GalactiCat29
New Member
IS A today! Interviewed 1/24. I am so happy!
They send an "Incoming Student Newsletter" to accepted students. At the bottom there is a Discord link.did anyone ever find one?
Last edited:
tryingtogetin22
New Member
There's a discord that you can access through the accepted student newsletterdid anyone ever find one?
+1 OOS II today at like 3:45... Thought my cycle was over for interviews then this bad boy came out of nowhere! Super grateful 🙂
painfullyaverage
New Member
IS pre-II R yesterday, but +II for post-bacc pathway program! LM ~64. didn't receive an II from any other school this cycle so still pretty hyped.
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
I hate to be the one that asks this, but does anyone know if earlier interviewees are prioritized in the waitlist process
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
They’ll tell us in April where we stand. I hope so but I’m sure it’s based on how we scored after our interview and the rest of the interviewed since then.I hate to be the one that asks this, but does anyone know if earlier interviewees are prioritized in the waitlist process
Kirbythe2nd
Full Member
Do top tier usually get off the waitlist? Or does it depend on the yearThey’ll tell us in April where we stand. I hope so but I’m sure it’s based on how we scored after our interview and the rest of the interviewed since then.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
Top tier have the best chance. Barely any middle get off and like none of the low tier get off. That’s based on previous year trends but it could change this year. Doesn’t look like they’ve given as many acceptances this year.Do top tier usually get off the waitlist? Or does it depend on the year
charbelmar
Full Member
i applied really early and still radio silence. no news is good news ?
Has anyone heard anything about scholarships?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ccbbkm
Full Member
If I recall correctly, their first big wave of R's came out March 1. 🙁i applied really early and still radio silence. no news is good news ?
premed2024_123456
Full Member
Bets on 2/7 decisions coming out this friday?
inlander.dye42
Full Member
I'll put 30 doubloons on the tableBets on 2/7 decisions coming out this friday?
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
OOS II received
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
Any tips for my interview tomorrow?
stargirl2003
Full Member
it's closed file and they're not allowed to respond based on your answers, so don't get scared if you don't have a conversation. overall pretty chillAny tips for my interview tomorrow?
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
Thanks!it's closed file and they're not allowed to respond based on your answers, so don't get scared if you don't have a conversation. overall pretty chill
BlossomEagle
Full Member
seems like you were wrong buddyI'll put 30 doubloons on the table
inlander.dye42
Full Member
Hope so based upon the radio silence.seems like you were wrong buddy
Anyone recall if Rs/Ws are released on the same 2-4 week timeframe as As?
Last edited:
premed2024_123456
Full Member
I believe so -- I think they said at the interview that they are all released on the same day, just that As are the only ones that get a callHope so based upon the radio silence.
Anyone recall if Rs/Ws are released on the same 2-4 week timeframe as As?
I just interviewed for the Fort Collins Branch last week-- I heard we may hear some news by the end of this weekAdmission tracker hasn't been updated for almost 2 months. And signs of life with Colorado admissions? 🙁
maybe. But this is around the time I got rejected last year.Soooo, any chance they still have interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
Actually? i interviewed last week. The turnaround would be that fast???I just interviewed for the Fort Collins Branch last week-- I heard we may hear some news by the end of this week
SauceLegend
Full Member
IS A, just got the call about 20 mins ago. Interviewed 2/5
BlossomEagle
Full Member
Just got the alternate list email! Does anyone know the chances of getting off the AL? I’d love to attend Colorado.
Interviewed 2/7
Interviewed 2/7
Last edited:
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
First or second week of April we’ll find out our waitlist tier. High priority has a good amount of movement.Just got the alternate list email! Does anyone know the chances of getting off the AL? I’d love to attend Colorado.
Interviewed 2/7
D
deleted1125342
I received an email asking me to fill out the residency classification form, but it's for CU Anschutz. But they told me to wait until I get the Fort Collins decision for housing purposes? Idk I'm jut confused like how I would classify the campus on this form if I don't know my Fort Collins decision yet.
OOS Pre-II R, stats below.
FederalSignalQ
New Member
IS A following a 2/5 Interview!
I interviewed on 2/7, no response either way yet -- I've been refreshing this page and my email every 45 seconds for the last two hours. Gonna burn through my mobile data for the month 🙃Have any 2/7 peeps heard anything yet?
LOL I thought it was just me, my heart skips a beat every time a new (unrelated) email comes inI interviewed on 2/7, no response either way yet -- I've been refreshing this page and my email every 45 seconds for the last two hours. Gonna burn through my mobile data for the month 🙃
D
deleted1199010
OOS pre-II R
+1 OOS pre-II ROOS pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R, they must be going down the list 😂
Are they sending these Rs out in waves?
OOS pre-II R just now, complete late September
D
deleted1193601
+1 OOS pre-II R 🙁