-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Still hoping today's the dayHere's to hoping today is the day for 8/28 interviewees
Crown-Jewel
Full Member
If it's not today, Monday would make nearly 2 weeks since the last decisions were sent out. Let's hope Dean Soohoo set aside some time to make calls today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
They were making calls at this time last time they released decisions on a Friday. For this reason, it's most likely going to be Monday for 8/28 interviewees
imnotmeiswear
New Member
I’d say Tuesday at the earliest, Monday is a holidayThey were making calls at this time last time they released decisions on a Friday. For this reason, it's most likely going to be Monday for 8/28 interviewees
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
I’d say Tuesday at the earliest, Monday is a holiday
I just checked their HR fiscal calendar. Veterans Day is not a holiday for them
Holiday Schedules | CU Anschutz | HR
Holiday schedules for University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
imnotmeiswear
New Member
Maybe they forgot about us
Maybe they forgot about us
Dr. Soohoo sent out an email this morning about the delays. They will get back to us one or another.
babseeb
Full Member
no seriouslyMaybe they forgot about us
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
After yesterday's email, I'm guessing notIs today the day?
D
deleted1082311
congrats! what was your guys' complete date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HonorPlant
Full Member
Got the call this morning! OOS A!
pptf327
Full Member
congrats!! when did you interivew!Got the call this morning!
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Dr. S, please put the "call" in Col-orado for me. I know that's a bad pun, but that's how badly I want to hear back from your school
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Within the last hour, a second person reported an acceptance on cycletrack
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
And there was an acceptance reported on admit
artificialflavors
Full Member
Got the call an hour ago, A! Interviewed 8/28
imnotmeiswear
New Member
I assume the rest of us should get calls today. Best of luck to you all
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
I hope if any more 8/28 interviewees haven't heard back, that just means they decided to make the decisions in two batches. Best of luck to you tooI assume the rest of us should get calls today. Best of luck to you all
imnotmeiswear
New Member
Yea I think they went down the list alphabetically like they did during the interview. Just ran out of time yesterday.I hope if any more 8/28 interviewees haven't heard back, that just means they decided to make the decisions in two batches. Best of luck to you too
That is what I’m telling myself
Crown-Jewel
Full Member
I’m pretty sure when they sent acceptances to the 8/23 interview date, they emailed rejections and waitlists at the end of the day after calling all the people they wanted to. RIP that iron man guy for sharing with everyone when they were waitlisted 🫡 (for context go back 2 weeks to find that post)
My point: they’ll likely end the day with waitlists and rejections, and they didn’t do that yesterday, so I don’t think they’re done
My point: they’ll likely end the day with waitlists and rejections, and they didn’t do that yesterday, so I don’t think they’re done
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
On admit tho, I think one person got a waitlist, so they might be doing multiple batchesI’m pretty sure when they sent acceptances to the 8/23 interview date, they emailed rejections and waitlists at the end of the day after calling all the people they wanted to. RIP that iron man guy for sharing with everyone when they were waitlisted 🫡 (for context go back 2 weeks to find that post)
My point: they’ll likely end the day with waitlists and rejections, and they didn’t do that yesterday, so I don’t think they’re done
imnotmeiswear
New Member
At the end of the day we know nothing until we get a call. Limbo it is until then
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Alternate list email just now
Interview date 8/28
Interview date 8/28
imnotmeiswear
New Member
SameAlternate list email just now
Interview date 8/28
babseeb
Full Member
didn't reply earlier, but same. Around 2:40ish CST 🙁Alternate list email just now
Interview date 8/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they accept pre-II update letters? I couldn’t find any info on MSAR or the applicant portal.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
They don’t accept any letters pre or post II unfortunatelyDo they accept pre-II update letters? I couldn’t find any info on MSAR or the applicant portal.
Thank you so much for your help and support! I have a few questions:hey everyone. Current MS2 just wrapping up clerkships, about to go into MS3. Happy to talk about the school overall either here or via DMs. Can also talk about the general admissions process as well.
1. What's your favorite part/what you found most unique about the pre-clinical curriculum?
2. What do you like to do in denver + colorado springs? How is the pt population in the area?
Does Colorado accept pre-II updates?
heir_of_snakes
Full Member
Does Colorado accept pre-II updates?
^^They don’t accept any letters pre or post II unfortunately
sandsquirrel461
New Member
+1 IS A, interviewed 9/13
BronnyJamesJr
New Member
+1 OOS A, Interview 9/11
Congrats, BronnyJamesJr. Now you can play for the Nuggets while attending medical school!+1 OOS A, Interview 9/11
It is set up by the prospective student reps around the time the accepted student preview days start (January)I saw that there was an official accepted students Discord last year established by CU. Any current students know when that is generally sent?
more As today? Was hoping mstp would come out by now cuz i think they said before thanksgiving.
Does the school screen for secondaries? I applied in July and I just received a secondary today. I’m surprised because it’s been so long.
psy23
Full Member
They definitely do. Seems like the last of the secondaries are coming out now, since the app deadline is december 2nd.Does the school screen for secondaries? I applied in July and I just received a secondary today. I’m surprised because it’s been so long.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
otis31
Full Member
The same thing happened to me too! Submitted primary in mid July and just got a secondary today!Does the school screen for secondaries? I applied in July and I just received a secondary today. I’m surprised because it’s been so long
We have a chance!The same thing happened to me too! Submitted primary in mid July and just got a secondary today!
FutureMD2025
Full Member
per MSAR about 2/3 applicants receive a secondary.Does the school screen for secondaries? I applied in July and I just received a secondary today. I’m surprised because it’s been so long.
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
For those that were accepted, have y'all received the residency form or any other communication?
Dachsy-Cycline
Full Member
I have not :/For those that were accepted, have y'all received the residency form or any other communication?