2024-2025 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is this the first time they are doing post II R’s? Or have they been doing it all cycle.
You might be right, I didn't notice them doing post II R's earlier in the cycle-- I heard they kind of put earlier interviewees "on hold" until later in the cycle after their interviews but not sure how true that is
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have any other accepted students not received their student email yet? Nothing has come in for me on that front.
I haven't gotten an email, but I can see an aid package on the student portal. Unclear if its the final official package, but its there
 
was curious to know if anyone had recent insight on CU recent step 2 scores? ones published are far below national average…
 
Have any other accepted students not received their student email yet? Nothing has come in for me on that front.
Check the task list in your UCD Access portal. I hadn't received my financial aid and found out through the portal that there's an issue with my account stopping them from processing my FAFSA.
 
Check the task list in your UCD Access portal. I hadn't received my financial aid and found out through the portal that there's an issue with my account stopping them from processing my FAFSA.
My problem was with getting into UCD Access. I haven't received my university credentials yet. I emailed admin and they started looking into it.
 
IS WL interviewed on 2/21, late to post here. Does anyone know anything about the WL? The email said they don’t order and not sure how likely an A is
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also top third. There's quite a few of us haha. Def a nonzero probability but i'm not getting my hopes up
 
Last edited: