-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Creighton
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pre II R today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Business casualanyone know attire and/or schedule of admitted students day?
Icehound233
Full Member
Earlier today or like right now right now?My husband just got the rsvp in the portal!! Interview date 2/4
He checked around 10:30 pm pst so probably they released it at midnight CST? He saw the thank you disappear earlier in the evening so we were worried 😅Earlier today or like right now right now?
I know it’s so nerve wracking and weird because it also feels premature to celebrate… wishing you good news!!!Ah man I’m scared to look lol
Any other week of 2/3 interviews still see the thank you message? Thought this meant they had not made a decision yet on my app, but they told us we would be going to committee yesterday. Guess I'll wait to officially see on Monday
Icehound233
Full Member
I did 2/4 and 2/5, they mentioned it might come out on 3/10 so probably next weekAny other week of 2/3 interviews still see the thank you message? Thought this meant they had not made a decision yet on my app, but they told us we would be going to committee yesterday. Guess I'll wait to officially see on Monday
queenofhope
Full Member
Interviewed 2/3, thank you message disappeared but no RSVP 😟
I didn't have an RSVP and got the A! Hold the line!Interviewed 2/3, thank you message disappeared but no RSVP 😟
I noticed that Creighton Med School enrolls a lot of students from California. Why is this? Also, how important is mission fit for this school?
I’m not sure about California, but I do know mission fit is a huge deal for this school. They really want service oriented students.I noticed that Creighton Med School enrolls a lot of students from California. Why is this? Also, how important is mission fit for this school?
+1 OOS AL, saw it on CYMS. Interviewed week of 2/3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
queenofhope
Full Member
OOS AL interviewed 2/3
americansniper
New Member
When did you interview?OOS A! I just checked on the AMCAS Choose Your Med School Tool, no email from the school yet!
T N
Full Member
I interviewed on 2/3When did you interview?
The OTC
Full Member
While California has quite a few medical school programs, they bombarded with cream of the crop talent from in and outside of the state, with very small margin of preference for in-state students. The competition and lack of spots turn many, including competitive applicants, to apply outside of the state, hence Creighton.I noticed that Creighton Med School enrolls a lot of students from California. Why is this? Also, how important is mission fit for this school?
As for mission fit, I just think that means there is a high amount of service-oriented CA students applying is all.
Last edited:
letmein528
Full Member
OOS A to phx campus just now! Couldn’t be more grateful. Interviewed week of [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]].
congrats! was it a phone call or email?
It was an email!!congrats! was it a phone call or email?
For those of you that have been accepted, would you let us know what non-clinical volunteering you did and for how long (hours).
When I submitted my amcas application I had about 800 hours of volunteering at homeless shelter and 50 hours of reading tutoring at my public library.For those of you that have been accepted, would you let us know what non-clinical volunteering you did and for how long (hours).
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
700 hours teaching music in low income neighborhood + years supporting local church ministry worship groups. I was pretty mission fit to be fair.For those of you that have been accepted, would you let us know what non-clinical volunteering you did and for how long (hours).
The OTC
Full Member
~100 hours doing big brother big sisters of America in my gap year at time of applying. Tbh I forgot to add my years worth of dog fostering (few thousand hours RIP) and thought I DOA. I didn't add it to my secondary nor interview and was fine.For those of you that have been accepted, would you let us know what non-clinical volunteering you did and for how long (hours).
letmein528
Full Member
so how do decisions work? does everyone who interviewed a certain week get a decision (A, WL, R) on the same day? for example, did everyone that interview the week of 2/4 all get a decision this past monday or are there still some that havent heard back?
The OTC
Full Member
For the most part yes. They are pretty good about reviewing most applicants at the committee meeting days they tell you on interview day. There is some discrepancy because they may have leftover applicants from previous interview days, which will force applicants on your interview day to get pushed back. Once a decision has been made, your "thank you" message will disappear on Friday and the decision (WL, A, or R) will come out on the following Monday.so how do decisions work? does everyone who interviewed a certain week get a decision (A, WL, R) on the same day? for example, did everyone that interview the week of 2/4 all get a decision this past monday or are there still some that havent heard back?
I think it takes 10-15 minutes for it to update.Has anyone else uploaded a document to the portal, but the green text does not update the "last upload date"?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
letmein528
Full Member
For the most part yes. They are pretty good about reviewing most applicants at the committee meeting days they tell you on interview day. There is some discrepancy because they may have leftover applicants from previous interview days, which will force applicants on your interview day to get pushed back. Once a decision has been made, your "thank you" message will disappear on Friday and the decision (WL, A, or R) will come out on the following Monday.
thanks mate. that is quite nice they do tell you on a set day unlike other schools
PremedNJ.123
Full Member
Just saw Creighton uploaded my financial aid package on the nest portal. No email yet
Did you get a scholarship? I got nothing in my portal.Just saw Creighton uploaded my financial aid package on the nest portal. No email yet
Same, they gotta have just not added them yet, right? They said it would take 4-6 weeks in an email I got last week.Did you get a scholarship? I got nothing in my portal.
I see the loan offers but no scholarships too. I was accepted mid January.
I see loans with no scholarship, accepted in October
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Withdrawled , good luck everyone
jakenotfromstatefarm
New Member
I see loan offers but no scholarship (plz creighton baby) Accepted late february
Where do you see loan offers?? NEST is lowkey confusing to me, accepted mid February but cant find anything
pinkdolphin361
Full Member
When you log in to NEST, you should see a big message saying Welcome to THE NEST, and there should immediately be a button that says Financial Aid. If you go to 2025-2026 Aid Year, click Award Offer, and scroll down you will see loan offers!Where do you see loan offers?? NEST is lowkey confusing to me, accepted mid February but cant find anything
Icehound233
Full Member
Yep, my thank you message hasn't disappeared yet eitherDid anyone who interviewed on the week of 2/3 or 2/10 still waiting for a decision?
Don't know what's going on, and seems like no one else has also reported message disappearing.
letmein528
Full Member
thank you message disappeared
RedBuffalo
Full Member
which week did you interview?thank you message disappeared
letmein528
Full Member
which week did you interview?
2/10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Icehound233
Full Member
2/3 week still nothing
Elkcurtains
Full Member
Interviewed week of 2/10 and the thank you message is still there.
For those of you who see Creighton as your first choice, can you tell me why?
Icehound233
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed on the week of 2/3 still have the thank you message?